Super Contributor

Re: OT/what are a few of your favorite things?

1. That first early morning conversation with God.

2. Feeling like my pants are a bit more loose than a few days ago when getting dressed.

3. The first sip of coffee and the way it smells right before I touch the mug to my lips.

4. Dark, stormy, windy days. Peaceful time with God!

5. The sound of my husband's voice every night coming through the door saying "hello, it's me, I'm home".

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 mewsmomtoo said:
On 10/17/2014 feline groovy said:

Watching kitties sleep.

<p style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; margin: 0px 0px 1.625em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: #373737; line-height: 24.375px;"> it's time to sleep

So true! I hope you won't think this is so weird, but about 13-14 years ago, I got out my video camera and filmed my two kitties sleeping together on the couch for about 45 minutes. It is the most peaceful, wonderful video. I wish I could put it on a loop sometimes...

As for my favorite things, I love coffee in the morning, sitting around the table with my barn friends and just talking, my horse giving me "kisses" (had a shoer who said he always had to explain to his wife where he got the hickey after he worked on my horse{#emotions_dlg.laugh}), when my cats, all former ferals, in the middle of a panic for goodness knows what reason, actually stop and listen to me when I tell them everything is OK, conversations with one of my nephews - he always asks questions that make me think and my one kitteh who sits with me and bumps foreheads with me - how special is that? And babies of any sort, but esp. horse, kitteh and hooman.Smile

Of course not, Mewsie! I've often tried catching a cat nap with my cell phone. Smiley Wink

I love me some equines smoochies, too. And the cat company -- especially the head bunting - is priceless. 8)

Honored Contributor

Rain at Night

My Granddaughters hugs and kisses when she spends the night and wakes up in the morning and is extremely affectionate and sweet!!

My grandson spending the night and then waking up in the morning and asking me if its too early to get up-hes so sweet but he tends to like to wake up between 4am-5am!!!!!

Trying new perfume and makeup products!

A back massage from my husband after a stressful day at work!!!!!!

Curling up with a good book!