Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Nightowlz said:

Yes I just replied to a thread from 2011. LOL!!! The only way to get them back to the bottom is for all of us to check the date before replying. If we don't reply they will eventually get pushed back.

OMG, nightowlz you are so right. I cannot tell you how many times in the past I answered posts to find out after I posted, the thread was 2 or 3 years old! I look now, but there have been times I am answering, and think, " am I having dejevous, or did I answer this before?" sure enough......

Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 shoekitty said:

Yes I just replied to a thread from 2011. LOL!!! The only way to get them back to the bottom is for all of us to check the date before replying. If we don't reply they will eventually get pushed back.

OMG, nightowlz you are so right. I cannot tell you how many times in the past I answered posts to find out after I posted, the thread was 2 or 3 years old! I look now, but there have been times I am answering, and think, " am I having dejevous, or did I answer this before?" sure enough......

Were your answers the same both times? LOL

Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 brii said:
On 1/21/2015 shoekitty said:

Were your answers the same both times? LOL

Yes, THEY WERE! LOL! I laughed so hard. I thought maybe it was pop quiz Well, at least I am consistent! Geez getting old is the pits sometimes!