Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 fitfuninformed said:

For all of you, including the original poster, don't get your panties in a snit.

This is an internal error at the hands (screen/username) of QVC's IT department, which most likely can be remedied once noticed. So ya'll can just calm down. WOW....

Huh..., well then it surely is taking them a while to notice... What are they, asleep at the console? These posts cropped up between 3 and 4 in the morning... If they didn't notice them on their own you'd have to think they'd have noticed the several threads about them by now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 fitfuninformed said:

For all of you, including the original poster, don't get your panties in a snit.

This is an internal error at the hands (screen/username) of QVC's IT department, which most likely can be remedied once noticed. So ya'll can just calm down. WOW....

this has nothing to do with an internal error......and usually the ONLY thing that the board moderators do when this happens is delete the post of the "offender." they dont push back all of the older threads.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Personally, I think it's too bad that it's happened, because you go looking at something and realize that it is not a recent thread.

These old threads are all over the place here, in different forums.

It will probably take awhile to clear it all up, since it is all over the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

This happens every few months. Webbie's evil cousin bumps old threads for interest. Why is anyone surprised?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Yes I just replied to a thread from 2011. LOL!!! The only way to get them back to the bottom is for all of us to check the date before replying. If we don't reply they will eventually get pushed back.

Respected Contributor

I have seen a few threads pop up from months ago. Most of the time I look at the date that a thread was posted. Sometimes I forget.

Honored Contributor

This is not an internal glitch. It is human (to be kind) generated. I've seen an occasional "comment" from the person who has these fits every few months, and it reinforces what others have surmised.

I don't hang out on VP any more, but when I did, there was a trollish poster who used to love inflammatory threads and outrageous comments, many of which seemed to be a mixture of the supernatural and paranoid conspiracies. It was no stranger to changing its nic quite often either.

Some of you may even know exactly to whom I'm referring. I do think that that poster is responsible for this.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 suzyQ3 said:

This is not an internal glitch. It is human (to be kind) generated. I've seen an occasional "comment" from the person who has these fits every few months, and it reinforces what others have surmised.

I don't hang out on VP any more, but when I did, there was a trollish poster who used to love inflammatory threads and outrageous comments, many of which seemed to be a mixture of the supernatural and paranoid conspiracies. It was no stranger to changing its nic quite often either.

Some of you may even know exactly to whom I'm referring. I do think that that poster is responsible for this.

i surely do!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
On 1/21/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/21/2015 suzyQ3 said:

i surely do!

I believe I know, as well.