Honored Contributor

During the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I purchased Trish's #10 perfume. I was so excited since had the description of lavendar and spice. Well, it smelled like a cross between Old Spice and bug spray. PHEWWW! 

It was lost in the mail and Nordstrom had to send another order, but certainly NOT worth the wait. I love #9 and Sexy 9...a vanilla/blackberry scent, but save your money on #10. Oh, and $150!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your honesty.  I almost purchased this based on your earlier comments, and I love lavender and spice, too.   So glad I hesitated. You saved me big bucks.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    I love No. 9 and Sexy 9.  I believe Sexy 9 has more staying power.  Several weeks ago, I purchased No. 4 Gardenia.  Nine days and still did not ship so I contacted Trish's website.  The same day it shipped out but they credited my account for the full amount and gave me the perfume (it was purse size).  I would have never purchased this on my own.  It was very strong but if you spray and walk into it, it's okay.  I am glad I did not have to pay for it.  I wonder what her signature fragrance "Trish" smells like.  I really should try to go to Nordstrom during the week to check out her other fragrances.  

Thanks for your informative assessment of No. 10.  Sounds horrible.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   It was worse than horrible. I had to use DAWN to get it off. Lol

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG TRISH PERFUME

[ Edited ]

@Shanus    That call for an --

OMG!

kindness is strength