Honored Contributor

My hair dryer round brush tool broke. It is easily 10 years old and I got it cheap at Walmart.However, I loved how it blew my hair dry and put a little shape and volume in it at the same time. Did my whole hair very quickly too. 

I found something at Amazon I think is similar. Will be here tomarrow. Meanwhile - my hair looks awful today. I had to go to my volunteer job at church this morning with wet hair - oh well it was raining  hard so I bet everyone thought I got caught in the rain.

Contributor

Well that's no fun but at least you really got your money's worth from it.

Maybe a QVC wig would be nice to have on hand for these unexpected things.

sSome of them look cute! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Deep in the hundred acre woods...first world problems

Honored Contributor

Yes, I got my money's worth from it but I have also been spoiled by it. It was so easy to use and did a lovely hairdo. Sigh. I pray the new one will work as well as it did.I wrapped it up and as I put it in the trash i said an appropriate "goodbye old friend."

I looked at Calista on QVC but I would never pay that much.And all it does is curl so I'd need to buy a hairdryer as well.

Trusted Contributor

I emphasize with you. Mine is on the way out for sure and it is at least 10 yrs old, too. It is making very abnormal noises. I hope I can find one I like as much. It is the only way I can give my hair style and fullness and it is so fast. 

Honored Contributor

I am also emotionally attached to my 35+ years old lighted makeup mirror. I know it won't last forever, so when I saw one at a yard sale I snatched it up so when this one dies I have a backup, because I don't think they are made anymore.