Respected Contributor
On 1/7/2015 wenfen said:

While I do like Bill & Jen, I think that they would never have been able to afford their "custom" house or even adoption of (2) kids without their show on TLC.

Not sure I would "trade my private life" for money...just my opinion.

Jen is a physician and Bill is a business owner. I have read they do the show to educate the public about dwarfism.

Esteemed Contributor
Not only is Jen a doctor but she is a specialty doctor. And she heads up the simulation center. I am sure they would of been able to get the house and the two kids without tlc show. A zoey has come such a long way. Her speech is almost better then wills. Because they got her at a good age when kids normally begin to talk it has helped her. They are both still learning English. The only thing is them not being potty trained. Not sure why. It probably has to do with developmental delays in people with dwarfism. Plus they are still learning English. The season is probably so short because of Jens profession. They have such a great support system with her parents moving there to help. These kids are surrounded by so much love.
Respected Contributor

Zoey is adorable. I cannot believe the progress she's made in a year. Will's smile is ear to ear.

I know nothing about dwarfism, but it appears Will is built more like Bill and will have similar skeletal issues. Zoey and Jen appear to be more proportioned, just tiny.

I'd like to know more about the nanny. She must be excellent as I'm sure she spends a lot of time with the kids.

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 ccassaday said: Not only is Jen a doctor but she is a specialty doctor. And she heads up the simulation center. I am sure they would of been able to get the house and the two kids without tlc show. A zoey has come such a long way. Her speech is almost better then wills. Because they got her at a good age when kids normally begin to talk it has helped her. They are both still learning English. The only thing is them not being potty trained. Not sure why. It probably has to do with developmental delays in people with dwarfism. Plus they are still learning English. The season is probably so short because of Jens profession. They have such a great support system with her parents moving there to help. These kids are surrounded by so much love.

Will has a hearing problem. He's had at least one surgery, maybe more, for his ears. He has a speech pathologist that works with him too.

Zoe is just amazing. She has come so far.

It's obvious that both of them were very much loved as babies. They adjusted very well.

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 wenfen said:

While I do like Bill & Jen, I think that they would never have been able to afford their "custom" house or even adoption of (2) kids without their show on TLC.

What is so wrong for a couple using the money they make to build a house so they can live comfortably in (with their dwarfism)?? I just don't understand wenfen's comment. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor
On 1/7/2015 twocent said:
On 1/7/2015 wenfen said:

Hmm, I never felt that ,with her being in the profession that she is. If it allows her and her family to have a better life, I see nothing wrong with it- in this case. I think this show is tastefully done.Smile

Bill, apparently, is no slouch either. They've both excelled and worked hard long before this show came along. I admire them both.

http://www.thelittlecouple.com/#!about-bill/cep

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 pupwhipped said:
On 1/7/2015 twocent said:
On 1/7/2015 wenfen said:

Hmm, I never felt that ,with her being in the profession that she is. If it allows her and her family to have a better life, I see nothing wrong with it- in this case. I think this show is tastefully done.Smile

Bill, apparently, is no slouch either. They've both excelled and worked hard long before this show came along. I admire them both.

http://www.thelittlecouple.com/#!about-bill/cep

I thought I knew alot about them but they are more accomplished then I even thought.
Honored Contributor

I also love watching this program. It will be nice to see the children grow up. Yes, Zoey has come a long way but she still loves to scream when she doesn't like something (no tears, I noticed) and Will has such a warm personality. Two children that needed love and turned into wonderful individuals. Jen and Bill both have successful careers despite the many obstacles they had to endure. This is a program of love and family (no violence) which we really need more of.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

We just love the Little Couple. They represent everything wonderful in a family... unconditional love and support for one another. I cannot imagine having to face the challenges they have much less in front of millions of people.

And that Will.... I just want to squeeze all that adorableness. The ""Up the tree"" during trick-or-treating and his guitar solo was priceless.

Wishing that family all the very best life has to offer and many thanks for sharing their journey with us.

Trusted Contributor

I am confused because the new season started last week. Last night was the 2nd show of the season ---not ---- the finale.

At least here on the east coast.

Jamma