Trusted Contributor

I love the show. Jen and Bill are amazing and the kids are adorable.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I was attracted to the show because of their loving support for each other. Very inspiring, and sincere. I love the fact that they both maintain a great sense of humor! Really love them, and wish I had friends like them...they seem like such good, caring people. Bill seems like a fun guy to be around...sooo easy going. The children are very blessed! Now...it seems these kids reeeeally love food! That strikes me a liitle odd, since most kids are not too interested in lunch time, or want to stop activities for food. Cute though...how bout the time Bill went into the bait shop, and Will comes out with 2 bags of candy? He stayed in his chair and ate, while Bill fished...hmmmm? Really wish them all the best of health!

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Dazlin said:

I was attracted to the show because of their loving support for each other. Very inspiring, and sincere. I love the fact that they both maintain a great sense of humor! Really love them, and wish I had friends like them...they seem like such good, caring people. Bill seems like a fun guy to be around...sooo easy going. The children are very blessed! Now...it seems these kids reeeeally love food! That strikes me a liitle odd, since most kids are not too interested in lunch time, or want to stop activities for food. Cute though...how bout the time Bill went into the bait shop, and Will comes out with 2 bags of candy? He stayed in his chair and ate, while Bill fished...hmmmm? Really wish them all the best of health!

I wonder if they experienced hunger in their first years spent at the orphanages in China and India? So, possibly the food is comfort and also something that triggers memories of not always being fed when their tummies were empty? Just a guess -- not trying to be an armchair psychologist.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

House value $1.2 million...assessed value per public records.

Esteemed Contributor
They just had a show where Jen took her to the beach. I don't think she is an absence parent. They may not be using the nanny as much because Judy retired from the pet shop.
Esteemed Contributor

I love this family and the show. The kids are so cute. I just love Will's big smile.

Bill and Jen do give up some of their privacy for this show, but I think part of the appeal to them, aside from any financial compensation, is to be an inspiration to others who may be so challenged, and let them know it is possible to accomplish their goals and dreams. That it is possible to build a good life in spite of physical limitations.....

I admire Bill and Jen more than I can say. They have accomplished much more than a lot of people who are not so challenged.

Little Zoe and Will are very lucky indeed to have been chosen by these fine folks.

Super Contributor

Count me in as another lover of the show. They are the nicest couple and have overcome adversity to make a wonderful life for themselves and these adorable little children. So refreshing!