Contributor

Can someone tell me why these candles get such raves!!! I read about them on here but not sure why they are so high priced compared to other flameless candles... Wanted some flameless for the cemetery over the holidays, just trying to decide what to get.

TIA

Regular Contributor

All I can tell you is that my mother bought 4 Luminara Candles and they do look incredibly real! Incredibly real!

They are so expensive and (easily broken) that I would not put them at the cemetary. I would maybe get some of the less expensive ones at WalMart, Hobby Lobby, etc. (I'm afraid they would get stolen. Seriously, I had my purse stolen out of a locked car at a church picnic and part of the contents strewn over the nearby cemetary.)

I hope you find some flameless candles that will work for you.

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Contributor
You need to find ones that are made for outdoor use..they are made of plastic ..look at bed bath beyond or walmart
Super Contributor

Because the flame looks legitimate...not recessed and artificial like the others sold on the Q. having said that, I have bought many sets---but the last set I bought lasted only three months. Not happy about that. They are for indoor use.

They do have some sold in lanterns for outdoor use. Very expensive.