Honored Contributor

Re: O/T I Just Had A Big Eye Opener! I Went Back In My Order History!

Yes, some of you ladies reminded me of how when I first discovered QVC and HSN I ordered soooo much jewelry.

It was interesting looking back over several years. Some of the rings and bracelets I thought were junk were actually gold. I don't regret buying them (there are very few things I regret in life) but I have to admit some of them fall under "what was I thinking".

I'm glad I looked because I was going to give a lot of it to Goodwill and my granddaughters to play with.

Mostly, though, it almost makes me feel sad I lost a lot of weight because I can't wear some of my favorite pieces of clothes. ALMOST!

The main reason I posted this was because it made me realize all of the clothing lines and jewelry QVC used to sell.

Now most of it is Denim and Co. and Susan Graver.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2014 Suszq1 said:
On 3/16/2014 circles said:

how does one go back in our history of purchases.....I would like to see mine...thank you....

Just go to the top of the page and click on ""Order Status"". Enter your password and it will take you to the page where you can view your purchases.

thanks....I will give it a try...didn't think it would go back that far....

Respected Contributor

The only thing I miss from QVC are the gold shows and Diamonique.

Super Contributor

the q really used to have a very unique selections of stuff. i always shopped here first, and rarely had to go elsewhere. not the case any more. and i am a very loyal shopper. but the selection has dwindled so far down and the prices have crept so far up, there is no advantage anymore, unless you hit a good tsv.

Super Contributor

Sure wish I hadn't bought that Dyson...

Trusted Contributor

Oh, I love my Dyson but I bought mine from HSN with free s&h and no sales tax. That ended up being cheaper than I could have bought it locally.

My buying habits have dramatically changed since a decade ago and I'm not sorry they have. I save a lot more now and rarely pay for s&h plus I like the variety of shopping available online now.

I would never buy shoes here again after finding Shoebuy (and other similar sites) with no sales tax and free shipping both ways. You are out no money if some thing doesn't work and they almost always have an additional discount at the top of their home page.

Super Contributor

I looked at mine a couple of years ago, long before I ever posted on these forums. I agree with the OP. Things at the Q have really changed, and not for the better. Great vendors have long gone.

Honored Contributor

I'll tell you what I found even more sobering ..... just how much I've spent on SHIPPING AND HANDLING charges over the years.

By the way ..... what the heck is ""handling"" ??