Contributor

Just coming here to vent about a problem with a buyer I had.

She won an auction for a split pan of Laura Geller blush. She didn't pay until I filed an unpaid item claim.

I sent the item and a week after she received it she called me at home to tell me the blush was uneven. I couldn't understand the message, so I wrote back and asked her to explain it.

She said there was more of one color blush than the other in the pan. I couldn't believe it. Did she measure it or something? The picture in the listing was the picture of the item she received, so she knew exactly what she was getting. The picture looks pretty even to me and even if it wasn't, it's the exact item she bid on and won. I have received several of the split pans and the split is never quite equal--sometimes some of it even spills onto the other side--just the way the product is made, I guess--going from liquid to solid.

I told her she obviously never wanted the item because she didn't want to pay for it and then said it was somehow defective when she received it. I looked at her feedback for the same time period and all of it was glowing about how fast she made payment. She never wanted to win this item, even though she made several bids. Buyer's remorse.

I told her to send it back to me because my refund policy says I will take returns if the item received is significantly different than the item received and that she obviously thought it was. Then she had the nerve to ask me to send her a prepaid return shipping label (like I'm QVC or something) because she didn't think she should have to pay for return shipping. I told her to look at the return policy because it said buyers are responsible for return shipping.

Then she said she was going to report me (for what?) and leave negative feedback. I told her to go ahead. I couldn't care less. I'm giving her everything she wants except for $1.64 in shipping and so she starts threatening me? I should have called her back at home and told her what a crazy person she is.

Finally, I just told her to keep the da** thing, and I would send her money back because I just want to forget she exists. Yeah, I gave her exactly what she wanted, but it was making me so pi**ed off that I don't care.

OK, deep breath now.