Respected Contributor

O/T- Anyone know of a free online diet plan?

That is not myfitnesspal,weightwatchers,calorie count or spark? I am not a fan of spark for the site is a bit too busy , cluttered.

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T- Anyone know of a free online diet plan?

Super Contributor

Livestrong has a lot of recommendations for different diet sites.

I think busy might be the cost of the site bc free sites are probably getting ad revenue.

There are also a lot of boards on prevention.com too

Honored Contributor

why not Weight Watchers? It's one of the best diet plans. Lots of success and it's been around for decades
Super Contributor

Have you looked at skinnytaste (one word) .com?? Lots of good ideas although not a diet plan exactly. I know you mentioned not wanting myfitnesspal-I starting using it a couple months back and it has really helped keep me inline and monitor my calories. I actually see 2 nutritionist that swear by using it and have taught me things about it I never knew it could do. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

From someone who has lost 40+ pounds since September, you don't need an online diet. It's just a simple math equation. Burn more calories than you consume. You will lose weight.
Respected Contributor

I know different things work for different people but I agree about the no diet plan. If you are getting seconds, cut them out, if not, cut your meals by a third to start so you dont feel hungry. Limit the junk food if you eat it. Start making green smoothies in the morning. I havent been consistent with this as I would like but I do think they help. Eat in a way you can maintain and make it a lifestyle. Most of all, give yourself time to lose. Its not a quick fix.
Valued Contributor

I know you said NOT to suggest SPARK, but I love it for logging daily food intake. That is all.