Contributor

I have been using nuface for 6 months love the results. Today it died.All the time and effort I put into this gadget will be lost.

QVC no longer sells this only the larger size.If I choose to buy this (another $150) which I doubt I need to start from square one by the time it is shipped.

Trusted Contributor

isn't it still under warranty?

Honored Contributor

The smaller units have a 1-year warranty; the largest one has a 2-year warranty.

@cactuscromwell- have you contacted QVC or the manufacturer about it?

Contributor

Qvc no longer has this.I am upset about all the time I lost using this.

Respected Contributor
Contact Nuface directly. Call or email. They back their products 100%. I had an issue with my very first Nuface and they were very helpful.
New Contributor

Don't worry, if you call the company they will replace if you purchased from QVC.  There is a two year warranty.  They are quick and super easy to work with!  

Contributor

Thank you,will call.I don't want to miss too much time without one.

Occasional Contributor

I sure do hate hearing this.  I have read this numerous times in reviews.  I purchased the TSV last month and plan to keep it. if I see results within the 90 day return period.   I  have never even consider products like this in the past!.  I have a question for you...  Did you keep it plugged in all the time?  I keep mine in the cradle but not plugged in.  After 11 days, it is still going on the initial 12 hour charge.  I wonder if these units are failing from being plugged in all the time?  Anything with a battery that is plugged in continuously will continue to charge and shorten the lifespan of the battery.  Call QVC and complain.  You did not have your unit near long enough for this to be an issue!!!  Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

Just realized this is a much earlier thread than I thought!

Honored Contributor

I thought the vendor recommended you keep the NuFace in the cradle charging all the time.