Trusted Contributor

Re: NuFace ladies - seeing any results yet???

On 2/3/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I've really been bad about doing it daily (or even 5x weekly) as they suggest. I just HATE the effort. I cleanse my face, do the treatment (which takes about 40 minutes since I do the basic + the advanced), clean my face AGAIN, then I'm ready to do LightStim.

But even with my lax regimen, I truly feel I'm seeing a slight difference. It wouldn't be noticeable to anyone else yet, but I honestly feel if I actually used it as suggested, I'd be VERY happy! I'm going to keep plugging away and REALLY try to do it every day.

About the Gel: I hated it for the hassles some of you have mentioned, dried out too fast, messy (I got it all over EVERYTHING), etc. BellaCarro suggested mixing the gel w/water and putting it in a spray bottle. What a difference! I spritz the gel in the area I'm going to address, and if it dries out (but it usually doesn't) I just spritz with water. It makes a big difference so that's an option if you're unhappy with it. (I used aloe but have also just squirted in the gel that came with the NuFace -- I don't think it matters.) Really like the suggestion of the Spectrum 360 -- will look into that -- thanks!

And Sadiesadie: Thank you again for the encouraging report. It really helps!

Maren: I don't believe you have to do both the short and long version together. I'll do test shortened version if I'm in a hurry but otherwise not. I watched Manuela when selling her Nutritone and she said to just hold it in each area for a couple of beeps. She advises using it only 5-7 minutes but seems too brief for me. I don't slide mine and haven't in quite a while. I use the high setting for the whole neck and face and have since the beginning. Also use the Lightstim late afternoon or evening and both have helped me a lot. Never had good skin and I occasionally will get a compliment on my skin. I don't think it looks good enough to compliment but still pleasantly surprised. I hope you can stick with it and achieve even better results than I have but if even the same, you'll be pretty happy.
Trusted Contributor

Cheezit ......... It is called Ultra Renew Plus and you can find it at Truth-in-Aging's website. She has another machine very similar called Ultra Renew Ultrasonic LED. Very similar and benefits to both machines

I signed up for TIA's newsletters and special offers which is a good way to find out about sales and new products. Hautelook also offered the Ultra Renew Plus and some other machines but that ended yesterday I think (plus they had sold out of just about everything.)

Truth-in-Aging is a really fabulous website, imo and you can watch for more sales. The newer version of the one I got isn't badly priced at $89 ........ it is not quite the same so be sure to read about the differences. They have some other gadget machines too which all look very promising. Obviously the trick is we have to use them to see any results.

Trusted Contributor

Cheezit ......... It is called Ultra Renew Plus and you can find it at Truth-in-Aging's website. She has another machine very similar called Ultra Renew Ultrasonic LED. Very similar and benefits to both machines

I signed up for TIA's newsletters and special offers which is a good way to find out about sales and new products. Hautelook also offered the Ultra Renew Plus and some other machines but that ended yesterday I think (plus they had sold out of just about everything.)

Truth-in-Aging is a really fabulous website, imo and you can watch for more sales. The newer version of the one I got isn't badly priced at $89 ........ it is not quite the same so be sure to read about the differences. They have some other gadget machines too which all look very promising. Obviously the trick is we have to use them to see any results.

Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2014 wackers said:

Wackers. There are some of these discounted on Hautelook. Go look!
Trusted Contributor

Maren ...... I agree that you don't need to use NuFace for both regular and advanced treatments. Just do the advanced routine and cut your time in half. I do that with my Nutritone and it has worked out well.