Super Contributor

No discussion about Perricone TSV?

I'm just a little confused.  There is a Perricone TSV and I can't find anybody talking about it anywhere.  Is it me or am I missing something?  I'd love to hear some feedback on this line.  

Respected Contributor

Re: No discussion about Perricone TSV?

Fabulous line, superb ingredient deck, cruelty free. Even my hypersensitive skin w/rosacea loves this line and it works (no, you wont look 25 again, just  a refreshed you!)

Take advantage of the ez pay and auto-delivery. Perricone has had another TSV also a great value.

I spoke w/a Perricone rep who confessed she buys the TSV's from the Q b/c of the value. Products are fresh-yes, there may be a smell from the natural ingredients; I've never had an issue.

Honored Contributor

I used it for years and then found my skin plateaued. If I was still using it, I would JUMP on the TSV as it's a great deal!!

QVC is THE place to buy it, I have to say.

Honored Contributor

I am stil paying for the last Perricone  TSV on easy pay. I figured I better pay for the last TSV before I buy another one.

It looks like a good deal.

New Contributor

I purchased this today as my poor skin has no regimine that is followed. Need to do something as I'm starting to look a little haggard working these night shifts at the hospital. I'm not looking for a miracle being as I'm 47 but if it can lesson some of these age spots and forehead stress wrinkles I will be very happy about that!

Frequent Contributor

I think the firming moisturizer is the best product Dr. Perricone makes.  Yes it is very expensive but it works.  I have a tsv from a couple of years ago that included it and I love it.  They never seem to bring it on air though. 

Contributor

Anyone know if the scent of the Firming Moisturizer is the same scent as the Face Finishing Moisturizer (which to me is scent of roses)?

Contributor

And to the OP: this line works best for me - especially plain Cold Plasma and Hyalo. There are occassionally 'kits' that allow for finding out which products show best / needed results for you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so totall not wowed with the  before and afters.... when they just did it on the model on the set, I thought theBEFORE LOOKED  BETTER THAN THE AFTER!  Do not waste your money on these magical creams that really do nothing... go to a doctor and put your money down on  what you really need. A LIFT AND FILLERS AND BOTOX. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am so totall not wowed with the  before and afters.... when they just did it on the model on the set, I thought theBEFORE LOOKED  BETTER THAN THE AFTER!  Do not waste your money on these magical creams that really do nothing... go to a doctor and put your money down on  what you really need. A LIFT AND FILLERS AND BOTOX. 

I don't need any lift, fillers or botox. What I need is a good product that moisturizes, doesn't break me out and keeps my skin unlined... I find staying out of the sun and wearing sunscreen has really done its job over the years...that and genetics. My health may not be the best but my skin glows...no Periccone necessary.