Respected Contributor
On 12/2/2014 nekodaisy said:

This may be my new favorite. The scent is really hard to describe. Not overpowering but I can smell the citrus in it. If I can smell spice it is barely there unlike the pumpkin or apple fall scent which went back. All I could smell in that one was maple syrup and it made me sick smelling it.

The seasonals work better for my hair then the core products. My favorites are SHP and WVM as far as performance. I ordered WVM this time since I opened my last bottle that I had tucked away and put it on auto delivery and ordered the new one but this new one works better on my hair as of now. Maybe since it is new. I will need to give it a few more tries in a row to see how it holds up.

I usually switch formulas every other day. My hair is really soft and bouncy and feels real good this morning. I am smelling it but have so many other wen products in my hair right now I cannot smell it.

I finished it with a pump of 613 styling cream and then after drying I use 5 pumps of the Bamboo VTM and a dab of the FTC.

Like this one a lot better for performance and fragrance then the pear from last time.

Thanks for your review. I was concerned about the amount of spice but it sounds like it isn't very noticeable at all. I am looking forward to getting it and I believe that it will be delivered by the end of the week.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reviews everyone!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I got my 32oz. yesterday but I didn't use it yet. I'm waiting for the styling creme and spritzer to get here so I try them all together. I'm never worried how I'll like any formulation. I enjoyed them all. The only one I had reservations about the scent was the Tea Tree. The Tea Tree yields great results but the scent is just a bit too odd. I still don't let that stop me from using it though. I know many did not like the Fall Apple Spice. I read the reviews and many were not very nice, some liked it though. I loved it. I especially loved the rouge color. The 613 has an "egg shell" hue to it. Most of the others are just plain white. The rouge color was eye candy for me.

Respected Contributor

My WWC came yesterday, so I used it for my 2nd cleanse this morning. Must say, I was surprised at just how mild the scent is...to me, anyway. Smells like orange and...something else, lol! I'm not good at identifying scents, and even though I read the ingredients, still couldn't put my finger on what it was. I like it, though and my results were good!

Respected Contributor
On 12/3/2014 sjk73 said:

I got my 32oz. yesterday but I didn't use it yet. I'm waiting for the styling creme and spritzer to get here so I try them all together. I'm never worried how I'll like any formulation. I enjoyed them all. The only one I had reservations about the scent was the Tea Tree. The Tea Tree yields great results but the scent is just a bit too odd. I still don't let that stop me from using it though. I know many did not like the Fall Apple Spice. I read the reviews and many were not very nice, some liked it though. I loved it. I especially loved the rouge color. The 613 has an "egg shell" hue to it. Most of the others are just plain white. The rouge color was eye candy for me.

OH sjk73, I LOVE FAS, just the texture is even richer, the shine when I use it is so awesome, I just use the FTP as my leave in and the two together smell awesome...

Super Contributor

Ohh the Winter White Citrus REPLENISHING TREATMENT MIST {RTM} smells divine! It is so refreshing!

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

This new formula looks like it would smell great, but am concerned about some of the ingredients which are known irritants, like the citrus, peppermint and clove oils. I've read that clove oil should not be more than 1% concentration and it is listed near the beginning of the ingredients.

Honored Contributor
On 12/6/2014 pas4116 said:

This new formula looks like it would smell great, but am concerned about some of the ingredients which are known irritants, like the citrus, peppermint and clove oils. I've read that clove oil should not be more than 1% concentration and it is listed near the beginning of the ingredients.

I read from several people on FB and they said you could definitely smell the clove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 12/3/2014 quadmimi said:
On 12/3/2014 sjk73 said:

OH sjk73, I LOVE FAS, just the texture is even richer, the shine when I use it is so awesome, I just use the FTP as my leave in and the two together smell awesome...

I agree love the FAS and the Tuscan Pear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
On 12/6/2014 pas4116 said:

Clove oil is the eleventh ingredient. As the ingredients are listed the concentration goes down. These are all extensively lab tested so I would not worry. It is a strong smelling ingredient, so it is still apparent, but the concentration, I would say is most likely fine for most people. If you are really sensitive and have a bad reaction, you can always return it till Jan. 31.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012