Trusted Contributor
On 12/1/2014 sueinsf said:

Thanks bruingirl

You're welcome Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor
On 12/1/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 12/1/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 12/1/2014 lyn in MI said: I ordered it yesterday. I couldn't resist once I checked the ingredient deck. That confirmed it contains the honey as well as the tea extracts.

you got me all excited but unfortunately, it is not the four honey complex that was in the SHP, just that one honey extract in the FTP.

Oh well, hopefully the spring one will have the full four honey complex.

HappyDaze - Sorry my post wasn't more clear. Yes, it contains Honeyquat 50 (INCI: Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey), not the four honey complex found in SHP.

ETA: - the description for the Winter White Citrus Mousse states it is made "with our exclusive Honey complex and Four Tea infusion", however I don't see any of the complex honeys listed in the ingredient deck posted on chazdean.com, so I'm unclear about the Mousse formulation.

hm interesting about the mousse. I don't even think the SHP mousse had the 4 honey complex in it, did it? I can't remember and I am not able to check right now.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the new Winter on QVC in 32oz. but I got the styling creme and spritzer on Chaz's site. I only just ordered so I won't get them for a bit. Anyway, the Pear styling creme and mousse are really nice I like them so I went for seconds on that formulation. I love blood oranges so when I read that extract is in there it intrigued me. My all time favorite is Wen Men. I found this really nice brush. Ergo. It's ceramic but the nylon bristles stay cooler. It makes drying time quick and I don't use real hot setting, I only use medium and cold. I guess hotter would get it done quicker but I had a dryer that would have burned out a volcano and it was pricey. I thought it was too much heat and would probably at some point gotten burned so back it went. I don't like fancy gadgets on blow dryers. I like my Super Solano. Wow, I guess my mind is jumping all over the place. Pear was one of the nicest seasonals but I love them all. I was partial to Pumpkin so I got one of those but just a 16oz. I mixed Fall Apple Spice with Peach and it smelled like a fresh apple pie. After rinsing the smell fades quite a lot but it made shower time like a spa. It was great. I wanted to mix Fall Apple Spice with Pumpkin but I'm out of it but it would be a whim. Hmmmm my birthday is a few weeks. Maybe I'll go for it.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 bruingirl said:
On 12/1/2014 CourtML said:

Used WWC for the first time today. I love it. It smells like wassail, a holiday drink my mom makes, cranberry and apple juices, oranges, cloves, cinnamon. A hint of spice, but in no way overpowering. Nice change from the 2 minty winter scents. It reminds me of FTP, but maybe a little more moisturizing. Love love love

How would you say the cinnamon and clove spices in it compare to, the FGP? Are they substantially lighter?

yes, much lighter scent in terms of spice compared to FGP

I hope that it isn't very spicy. If I find it somewhat spicy I will just mix it with something else and just use a small amount of WWC. I am anxious to try it but if I decide that I don't like it I wouldn't order the 3 piece kit of cleansing conditioners either. This was such a good value in the fall formulas and I also didn't order the fall selection since I only wanted to try the FTP and didn't like FAS and didn't want to try FGP.

Contributor
On 12/1/2014 susan25 said:

Used WWC for the first time today. I love it. It smells like wassail, a holiday drink my mom makes, cranberry and apple juices, oranges, cloves, cinnamon. A hint of spice, but in no way overpowering. Nice change from the 2 minty winter scents. It reminds me of FTP, but maybe a little more moisturizing. Love love love

How would you say the cinnamon and clove spices in it compare to, the FGP? Are they substantially lighter?

I hope that it isn't very spicy. If I find it somewhat spicy I will just mix it with something else and just use a small amount of WWC. I am anxious to try it but if I decide that I don't like it I wouldn't order the 3 piece kit of cleansing conditioners either. This was such a good value in the fall formulas and I also didn't order the fall selection since I only wanted to try the FTP and didn't like FAS and didn't want to try FGP.

Susan, I wouldn't be too worried about the spice scent. It is definitely understated, nothing like the strength in FGP or FAS. The citrus scent is what I smell the most, with just the right amount of spice to give it some warmth for the season.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/1/2014 susan25 said:

Susan, I wouldn't be too worried about the spice scent. It is definitely understated, nothing like the strength in FGP or FAS. The citrus scent is what I smell the most, with just the right amount of spice to give it some warmth for the season.

ITA! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

I can feel my OCD and stalkerish tendencies kicking in with all this talk about the new Winter White Citrus.

This might be a 2 lb. box of See's Candies kinda Christmas for Mr. Brownpants.

Honored Contributor

16 oz WWC should arrive tomorrow. I've learned to buy small and check it out before I go overboard.

This requires SITTING on my hands, but I learned my lesson when I stocked up on FAS without first smelling it. Lesson learned. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Thanks everybody for the reviews. You ladies were quick on the draw. I am really looking forward to getting mine.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Regular Contributor

This may be my new favorite. The scent is really hard to describe. Not overpowering but I can smell the citrus in it. If I can smell spice it is barely there unlike the pumpkin or apple fall scent which went back. All I could smell in that one was maple syrup and it made me sick smelling it.

The seasonals work better for my hair then the core products. My favorites are SHP and WVM as far as performance. I ordered WVM this time since I opened my last bottle that I had tucked away and put it on auto delivery and ordered the new one but this new one works better on my hair as of now. Maybe since it is new. I will need to give it a few more tries in a row to see how it holds up.

I usually switch formulas every other day. My hair is really soft and bouncy and feels real good this morning. I am smelling it but have so many other wen products in my hair right now I cannot smell it.

I finished it with a pump of 613 styling cream and then after drying I use 5 pumps of the Bamboo VTM and a dab of the FTC.

Like this one a lot better for performance and fragrance then the pear from last time.