Contributor

I have just ordered the Newa device after reading reviews.  I will let you all know what I think after a few weeks of use.  I'm older than most (in my 70's) so if it works for me it should work for all.  Am excited to use and will mreport back.

Respected Contributor

I have no idea if that's new info-but no.....you divide your face into half: the device shuts off at four minutes....then it's time to move to the next side.....

Can you tell me where you are reading this?

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

No, it is decidedly different. I don't sell it-but it was developed by the surgeons who developed "3Deep" technology. I do not believe it is FDA approved yet. I do believe it is safe-and there are only so many things these devices can do.

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@GLAMMA, this is not intended for deep long standing wrinkles, and this mimics 3Deep: please read about that from the origin company who developed it.

It won't help everybody, and there is twice a week maintenance afterwards....but only you can decide.

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

I just want to say, @SilleeMee has a point-some of us may have better results by a plastic surgeon-they are expensive. I understand...but even though it is based on 3Deep technology, you have to do your part meaning, feed your body right!

Poodlepet2

Valued Contributor
I'm in. I went to a 3deep demo at my dermatologist last year and was impressed. It won't lift like ulthrapy, but will tighten skin and should help with orange peel texture and wrinkles due to the collagen formation. If I recall full results with 3deep took awhile, multiple sessions were recommended. Will see what happens during the Q trial period. FYI, the newa is FDA cleared.
Contributor

Poodlepet2

I think that because i said my age you are assuming I have long standing wrinkles.  I'm sure I would think the same thing, however, thanks to Perricone, Bioscience and Nuface I have barely any lines on my face and neck. Actually I only have lines in motion not at rest as they say.  I'm interested in this device to prevent lines from forming. I'm a believer in preventive maintenance rather than doing something after the problem has already formed.  I do appreciate your alerting me to the purpose of this device. We girls need to take care of each other.

Respected Contributor

@GLAMMA, I am sorry-your age has nothing to do with skin damage or wrinkles!!!! Believe me when I tell you, living in SW Florida, I see young women in their 20's with more wrinkles than I have! I'm 56, but I am paying the piper for Sun bathing earlier in life.

This helped: what's funny is that I also had huge pores on my right cheek: they are gone!

....just sayin', the low molecular weight short chained glycolic help tremendously.

Poodlepet2

Contributor

Poodlepet2

I did not take offense at all.  At my age I realize most have deep set wrinkles.  I would like you to try Bioscience which is sold at the other shopping net work.  It is truely amazing and results are very quick.  My skin is in great shape and I saw improvement the first week.  I honestly never thoight it could get any better.  If you try it let me know what you think.  Years will fall off.