Honored Contributor

🌷New for Spring Makeup 🌸

It's nice to see more vibrant makeup colors. I don't wear these 'Spring' colors for eyeshadow, but I do like some of them for nail polish. 

I'm interested in something new for Spring. Are you also looking?

New Too Faced kit - this one is Exclusive to HSN. Loving the butterfly 🦋 design $40, free shipping 

Too Faced Too Femme Ethereal Eye Shadow and Pressed Pigment Palette - 14 Shades

791-019
Too Faced Too Femme Ethereal Eye Shadow and Pressed Pigment Palette...
What It Is
 2-piece Better Than Sex black mascara and Too Femme ethereal eye shadow & pressed pigment palette is a special edition, fiercely feminine Too Femme packaging.

What You Get
  • .27 fl. oz. Black Mascara
  • .36 fl. oz. Eye Shadow & Pressed Pigment Palette

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷New for Spring Makeup 🌸

Some looks using that new Too Faced palette 

4511F507-DB6D-49E1-8502-FD1D6D3DD758.jpeg

84499520-F4BA-4BE5-AC8F-70EE18963E79.jpeg

33C18C44-42D5-41D4-8672-8B368574BB74.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Exclusive! Too Faced Too Femme Blush and Brush

791-022
Too Faced Too Femme Blush and Brush

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Oooh, all so pretty, I'm almost actually drooling!

Honored Contributor

THAT is a palette I would use every day!  How is that mascara?  I've never tried it but I do use Too Faced Born This Way foundation almost daily & love it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I’m cashing in some of my musty Ulta points on that palette. I like the mascara. I rotate between it and IT Super Hero.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I don't have this palette.  It was shown online months ago.  Way too early imo for  spring release.  It would take something so extraordinary for me to buy another e/s palette.  I don't even look at them anymore.  The blush is cute but I just bought a CP blush and an Estee Lauder blush palette.  Considering the Pat McGrath Bridgerton blush palette.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I love this look on top.  Just saved it to my "eyes" folder

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Exclusive! Too Faced Too Femme Blush and Brush

791-022
Too Faced Too Femme Blush and Brush

@Chi-town girl , waiting for mine too arrive. Almost ordred it from Sephora then I just happened to check HSN which had the brush included. This looks like a beautiful color for Spring.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor - a really nice value for $30 including the brush + free shipping!