Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I bought his Lip Dyes when they first aired a few months ago and love them. However, any cleanser will remove them. At the time, the only 2 colors in the set were Primrose and Cranberry. I guess because Cranberry is darker it does seem to wear better. They are not drying but once I remove my makeup they come off with no problem. 

Me too @Tricolor. I like the colors. The Primrose is a very wearable every day color on me and I actually found myself reaching for the Cranberry more than I thought I would. It's obviously deeper, a rich berry red on me that is flattering paired with soft eyes and cheeks and cool earrings. If I add a bit of balm or gloss center lip these do wear off a bit faster Without that dreadful ring characteristic of long lasting lip products. I'd like to try the new color, Coraline I thinks it's called and looks like I'll be watching eBay in the coming weeks.

No problem whatsoever in removing this product with D's pm cleanser. BTW baby oil did not work for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't buy anything from that guy.  I heard him say he "doesn't do this for monetary reasons but to help you all."  Really? 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

I bought a set that included the Cranberry a couple months ago.  I applied it and let it set then applied a gloss over it.  The color did not last very long. 

I saw the presentation last night.  I doubted that it was impossible for the color not to come off so I experimented.   I applied the Cranberry dye to my hand and clean lips.  I let it set for about an hour then tried to remove it from my hand using the P.M. cleanser.  Some did come off but now it is 24 hours later and I can still see it on my hand.   I also washed my makeup off using the same cleanser but the lip color remained.   I haven't applied anything to my lips and some color is still there (looks natural).   

It seems to me that the darker colors stay on longer than lighter colors.  I usually wear Maybelline 24 Hour Color Stay because it does wear the best but the lighter colors fade quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I bought his Lip Dyes when they first aired a few months ago and love them. However, any cleanser will remove them. At the time, the only 2 colors in the set were Primrose and Cranberry. I guess because Cranberry is darker it does seem to wear better. They are not drying but once I remove my makeup they come off with no problem. 

Me too @Tricolor. I like the colors. The Primrose is a very wearable every day color on me and I actually found myself reaching for the Cranberry more than I thought I would. It's obviously deeper, a rich berry red on me that is flattering paired with soft eyes and cheeks and cool earrings. If I add a bit of balm or gloss center lip these do wear off a bit faster Without that dreadful ring characteristic of long lasting lip products. I'd like to try the new color, Coraline I thinks it's called and looks like I'll be watching eBay in the coming weeks.

No problem whatsoever in removing this product with D's pm cleanser. BTW baby oil did not work for me. 

°°°°°°°°°°°√ @rochelleS,

May be that you misunderstood, I have ____ removed what I use___ using baby oil, I've never used any of his " lip stain" for lips. 

I definitely wanted to clarify that for anyone reading. Thank you.

NAES

Honored Contributor

This is the reason I've never gotten a tattoo, the permanence of it all scares me.  So does this lipstick.

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

°°°°°°°°°°°√ @rochelleS,

May be that you misunderstood, I have ____ removed what I use___ using baby oil, I've never used any of his " lip stain" for lips. 

NAES

@NAES1 I didn't misunderstand anything you'd stated. I was simply sharing my experience with these lippies. But thank you for sharing...

Another product that I find to be great for removing long lasting products like this lip lacquer and the Skinn waterproof eye liner pencils, IT Superhero mascara and IT eye liners too are the Kirkland brand facial wipes from Costco. A real workhorse of a cleansing cloth that I have 100% success in removing all traces of stubborn makeup. I'll often blot, swipe and repeat to get every bit of heavy duty dark eyeliner and mascara off beautifully. No racoon eyes in the morning whatsoever. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

°°°°°°°°°°°√ @rochelleS,

NAES

@NAES1 I didn't misunderstand anything you'd stated. I was simply sharing my experience with these lippies. But thank you for sharing...

Another product that I find to be great for removing long lasting products like this lip lacquer and the Skinn waterproof eye liner pencils, IT Superhero mascara and IT eye liners too are the Kirkland brand facial wipes from Costco. A real workhorse of a cleansing cloth that I have 100% success in removing all traces of stubborn makeup. I'll often blot, swipe and repeat to get every bit of heavy duty dark eyeliner and mascara off beautifully. No racoon eyes in the morning whatsoever. 

@rochelleS,

Hello rochellS, 

I was very impressed with your information and definitely WILL try [[ each]] product that you have mentioned. Writing it down, then going to purchase. 

Many HeartS to you for your sincere patience. Woman Happy!

Oh, I do ( love\ like) to use mascara....Have very long lashes...., but what I had been using was beginning to become a { not interested, anymore in using }.    ••••••• NAES