Frequent Contributor

IT TSV March 18- supersize illuminating CC cream, stretch mascara, lip product and brush, of course

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info. I can't stand that tinny illuminating CC cream - easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

This is an easy pass for me. Mine is full of glitter and I can't use it on my face.  I am trying to use it as an undereye concealer but it may be time to let it go.  It is probably too old now.  I will have to see next time I use it.  I have only used it a few times. What a shame.  I should have sent this back.  It must work for some people if they are bringing back as a tsv. 

Honored Contributor

@kjeana wrote:

IT TSV March 18- supersize illuminating CC cream, stretch mascara, lip product and brush, of course

Thanks.

I like the illuminating CC cream, but I'm stocked up.  I wish she'd put newer products in the TSV!

Thank you, though, for the information!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor
If it was the regular cc cream, I'd be more inclined to bite, even though the lightest color is still a bit too dark for me.
Trusted Contributor

I will pass I am on auto delivery for the serum foundation TSV and I like the serum foundation so much more than the CC Cream. I have also read the reviews where some have said there is outright glitter in the CC Illumination Cream.

Honored Contributor

I use the CC Illumination cream mixed with Tarte BB cream and I see no glitter whatsoever even when looking in the magnifying mirror.

Respected Contributor

There is no glitter in it.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT TSV-March 18

[ Edited ]

@Mellie32 wrote:

I saw TONS when I looked in my rear view mirror one day.  Pulling out a mirror outdoors was another awful sight.  Back it went.  Indoors it does look ok but I have to go out LOL. Much prefer the original version and also loving the serum foundation.  This tsv will be an easy pass.

Respected Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

I saw TONS when I looked in my rear view mirror one day.  Pulling out a mirror outdoors was another awful sight.  Back it went.  Indoors it does look ok but I have to go out LOL. Much prefer the original version and also loving the serum foundation.  This tsv will be an easy pass.

There's definitely shimmery bits, but it's not as chunky as glitter.