Honored Contributor

New SKINN Fragrance - sample sent with April TS

My recent SKINN orders from the April TS event were delivered today 😊

In the TS cleanser box, there were several inserts - 2 product info inserts + the 3rd insert is a preview/sample of a new fragrance "SKINN Eau de Parfum. The sample is on one side of the card - a peel off. 

I like it!!! Check your boxes before tossing.

BCC72B7F-7C01-4EC4-BD96-E718466EA9EB.jpeg

21C02E62-604B-4F9F-9608-3C24533CDEFE.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: New SKINN Fragrance - sample sent with April TS

I love it when a brand includes a sample or test amount of a product. Especially makes sense when it's for a fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  My Skinn TS is out for delivery!! I can't wait to smell his new fragrance.  Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl  My Skinn TS is out for delivery!! I can't wait to smell his new fragrance.  Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

@Pecky - thank goodness I took a closer look before tossing! I LOVE the fragrance and will be ordering it. Hope HSN has a nice deal for us 🙏

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I wouldn't have ever found it, the small sample if you'd not mentioned it.  I peeled the little "envelope" off the card but wasn't able to peel it open, so stabbed at it with a knife until there was a hole.  Took a sniff and thought it was like Jean Nate from the '60s, which turned sour on me, but was all the rage.

Honored Contributor

@pdxlalesley wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I wouldn't have ever found it, the small sample if you'd not mentioned it.  I peeled the little "envelope" off the card but wasn't able to peel it open, so stabbed at it with a knife until there was a hole.  Took a sniff and thought it was like Jean Nate from the '60s, which turned sour on me, but was all the rage.

@pdxlalesley - oh, no! I don't smell Jean Nate.

I was able to put some of it on my wrists and really like how it works with my body chemistry. It's a beachy fragrance grounded with the OUD and Amber. 

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Yes I was hoping for a beachy scent--must be my particular chemistry doesn't agree with the lemony bit.  If you get it, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pdxlalesley wrote:

I was able to put some of it on my wrists and really like how it works with my body chemistry. It's a beachy fragrance grounded with the OUD and Amber. 

@Chi-town girl My Skinn was delivered!! I loooove his new perfume.  I hope it comes out real soon.  It definitely is a nice beachy scent.  I also received Liz's new brand Nakery body butter in the Rose' & Romance and the scent is so fresh and bubbly.  You can really smell the strawberries & pear champagne.  I am loving it and would love to see a perfume in this scent.  Did you end up ordering anything from her line?

Trusted Contributor

Pecky I am so jealous!    Still waiting for my Nakery in Tropical.  Maybe tomorrow. 

Can't wait to smell it.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pdxlalesley wrote:

@Chi-town girl My Skinn was delivered!! I loooove his new perfume.  I hope it comes out real soon.  It definitely is a nice beachy scent.  I also received Liz's new brand Nakery body butter in the Rose' & Romance and the scent is so fresh and bubbly.  You can really smell the strawberries & pear champagne.  I am loving it and would love to see a perfume in this scent.  Did you end up ordering anything from her line?

@Pecky - I hope HSN has a good deal for us for the SKINN parfum!

I haven't ordered anything yet from Nakery but now I really want the Rose' - thank you for the review!!!