Contributor

I was browsing the ULTA website and came across a new foundation from IT; CC + Veil Foundation. Has anyone heard or tried this?

Honored Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics Foundation

Good eye! I had to go check it out. It kind of sounds like a liquid version of the CC+ Cream. I then checked the IT website to see if there was more info and it's not even listed there yet.

Super Contributor

Interesting! I wonder why yet another new foundation though? I love the. CC cream so much I wonder how much different this is or if I would like it as well....hmmm....I just ordered a darker shade of cc cream today too since I started faux tanning. I think she has shows on Q this weekend from what I saw on their website so I wonder if it will also show up here.
Super Contributor

Hmm that does look interesting! It's in a compact with what looks like a sponge that holds the fluid in the compact. Sounds like a luminous/brightening version of the CC cream and I like that it is travel friendly? I love the CC cream too so if this is similar I may have to try it!

Trusted Contributor

Hmm, not sure that I like the sponge/compact. It does not seem very sanitary and could waste product. Also, look at the size: .34 oz. for $38. The O2 foundation is 1 oz for $38. The CC cream is 1.08 oz for $38. The CC + Veil comes out to $114 per oz. I can't think of another foundation that costs so much!

Respected Contributor

Maybe she will have it in a TSV. The one coming out next month does nothing for me and I am going to pass for the first time in 2 years.

Super Contributor

5 Shades

From Ulta:

"Details-

Introducing CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation SPF 50+, a new concept in foundation and skincare that is clinically proven to brighten your complexion, improve skin tone evenness and minimize pores & fine lines, and the first to market by an American Brand! This revolutionary foundation will change the way you think of foundation. CC+ Veil has an ultra-lightweight, breathable formula that is infused with pure color pigments for buildable coverage that lasts! Drops of Light Technology brightens and color corrects your skin to provide a hydrating, luminous finish and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Physical Sunscreen protects your skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Great for all skin types, CC+ Veil is clinically proven to absorb excess oils and minimizes the appearance of pores. Plus your skin is quenched and nourished with anti-aging powerhouse ingredients such as anti-aging peptides, niacin, algae, vitamins A, C, B, E, hyaluronic acid, and hydrolyzed collagen that not only give you instant benefit of beautiful skin but the long-term benefit of treated skin as well! The included non-absorbing puff applicator soothes the skin while optically blurring away imperfections and fine lines. Paraben-free, talc-free, cruelty-free!"
Super Contributor

I always think this is the fun part - looking at the skillion ingredients in Jamie's products.

Also from Ulta

Ingredients-
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Lactobacillus/Honeysuckle Flower/Licorice Root/Morus Alba Root/Pueraria Lobata Root/Schizandra Chinensis Fruit/Scutellaria Baicalensis Root/Sophora Japonica Flower Extract Ferment Filtrate, Perfluorohexane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum flower Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sprout Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia princeps Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Perfluorodecalin, Pentafluoropropane, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Steareth-20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Carnitine HCl, Folic Acid, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Tocopherol, Chrysin , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chlorhexidine Digluconate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Super Contributor

"May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947"

It would have to contain these in order to have sunscreen protection.

I'm not a fan of all of the silicones (and -anes) and herbal extracts which may be irritating to some women. But these are hallmarks, apparently, of IT Cosmetics.

There are some healthy anti-oxidants but at the bottom, i.e. in very small amounts.