Regular Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer---coming soon!!

The IT webpage advertises a todays special on TSC 01/11. Maybe the Q's will be same/similar?? Another poster already stated that the Q's IT TSV will be the 19th.

Not applicable

Re: New IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer---coming soon!!

On 1/9/2015 forest4thetrees said:

The IT webpage advertises a todays special on TSC 01/11. Maybe the Q's will be same/similar?? Another poster already stated that the Q's IT TSV will be the 19th.

Todays special from TSC on 01/11 will be Your Most Radiant You Kit that we were offered on November. That's what's advertise on their TSC webpage. So unfortunately we still have no clue what IT Cosmetics TSV will be. I'm close to having an anxiety attack the suspense is killing me

Regular Contributor

Check out IT's new Guthy Renker offering:

https://www.tryitnow.com/?uci=US-IC-O-TP-GR-61695

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 haleypie said:

Check out IT's new Guthy Renker offering:

https://www.tryitnow.com/?uci=US-IC-O-TP-GR-61695

Yeah, be careful to read all the fine print about charges before you order an "upgrade" full size kit!!!

Regular Contributor

SNAIL SLIME??!! DID U EMAIL THE COMPANY TO FIND OUT FOR SURE?

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 couldnotcareless said:

Snail secretion filtrate is a "hot" cosmetic ingredient. You can Google it, and yes IT Cosmetics uses it. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Karena said:
On 1/9/2015 couldnotcareless said:

Snail secretion filtrate is a "hot" cosmetic ingredient. You can Google it, and yes IT Cosmetics uses it. Smile

Yes, I just posted as much to the the thread she started about this.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

We eat them too

Super Contributor

Escargot!

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what the ingredient deck for the Bye Bye Foundation SPF 50+ is?

I wonder if this is the same as the SPF+ BB cream but without the snail filtrate as maybe this item which is sold through Guthy Renker would get too many returns to them due to that snail filtrate ingredient, maybe?

When you go to the IT Cosmetics website, the foundation only shows up under the As Seen On TV tab, not under the regular IT Cosmetics products. Also if you look at the Guthy Renker website, IT Cosmetics isn't listed under there. I've never seen an IT Cosmetics infomercial on TV, has anyone else seen one?

Here's a February, 2014 PR Newswire article about IT Cosmetics that says that they were going to be partnering with Guthy Renker:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/it-cosmetics-co-founder--ceo-jamie-kern-lima-honored-with-n...