Respected Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer---coming soon!!

MeAgain, glad I have company in my quest!

Respected Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer---coming soon!!

Jamie has HOW MANY brow pencils? and now a gel.

She has 2 compacts and most of us don' t know the difference between the two.

This is just the Bye Bye Version of the CC with spf.

another gimmick, more money....

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Lannie said:

CC cream was not full coverage for me - maybe this will be a cross between the concealer and the CC cream - that might be a winner! Can't wait to see what it is.

That's interesting. I rec'd the small tube of CC cream in one of the beauty test tubes and I thought it was too thick and heavy.

Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 DogLvr said:

Jamie has HOW MANY brow pencils? and now a gel.

She has 2 compacts and most of us don' t know the difference between the two.

This is just the Bye Bye Version of the CC with spf.

another gimmick, more money....

A Bye Bye Under Eye with SPF is not a bad idea. I have worn the concealer as a foundation before (as recently as the week of Christmas, actually), and my sister said she was in love with my makeup that day. I think it would be worth buying. The price tag is a little hefty, though. I agree with you there!

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the new product won't have snail slime in it like the CC, which comes from Korea. Just can't get past that! If it's full coverage, I hope it will have more shades available. I'll bet this is in the TSV.

Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 SparklyTiara said:

I saw that article, thanks to a different post here in Beauty Banter! I couldn't understand why they put the link to IT's website under the product description in the magazine if it wasn't available yet. If more information will be available on Monday, it probably won't be in the TSV on the 19th; they'd launch it on TSV day and be pretty tight-lipped about it until then! I'd love for it to be part of the TSV, though! I love the CC cream, so I will definitely be buying this, whether it comes as part of a kit on the Q or launches directly from IT's website (or in Ulta).

Magazines often have ads for new products long before the product is actually available for sale with references to the company's website because it causes consumers to go to the website to look for it. The idea is that if you keep checking back to look for the new product, you might find something else to buy.

Honored Contributor

I've never used a BB or a CC or any other alphabetical cream. I like liquid or cream foundation. And I love BBUE as a concealer. What I'm hoping is that the foundation has the qualities of the concealer but in a more foundation-like texture.

And I also hope that there is a color between Neutral Medium and Tan (referring to BBUE). the former is too light and pinky for me, and the Tan is doable but a tad too warm.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I'm just too oily for the CC Cream. I need coverage, so, I'm hoping this one will be better for me!

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2015 cassiem said:
On 1/8/2015 SparklyTiara said:

I saw that article, thanks to a different post here in Beauty Banter! I couldn't understand why they put the link to IT's website under the product description in the magazine if it wasn't available yet. If more information will be available on Monday, it probably won't be in the TSV on the 19th; they'd launch it on TSV day and be pretty tight-lipped about it until then! I'd love for it to be part of the TSV, though! I love the CC cream, so I will definitely be buying this, whether it comes as part of a kit on the Q or launches directly from IT's website (or in Ulta).

Magazines often have ads for new products long before the product is actually available for sale with references to the company's website because it causes consumers to go to the website to look for it. The idea is that if you keep checking back to look for the new product, you might find something else to buy.

The February issue is out in January and can reveal products not yet available. Usually, a magazine will state that this product will be available in stores beginning Feb 1.

Valued Contributor

I hope the TSV is soon ...does anyone know??