Respected Contributor

I miss Lisa Robertson. I know my post will be deleted because I have posted about not liking Shawn and every one of my posts have been deleted. I just wanted to say that it is sad that this woman has become so popular as a host. She is unprepared for her job and she is too hyperactive. I was hoping that either Sandra or Gabrielle would be taking over the PM Style show but unfortunately it will be Shawn.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

i'm thrilled! i was hoping they'd pick her or amy. shawn will be great! i'm so happy.

Esteemed Contributor

good

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn will be a great host and is very prepared for what ever she is selling and even knows how to handle the vendors......... you all know what I mean!

Valued Contributor
I have been enjoying the variety of hosts. I would much prefer this to continue. That being said, last night with Pat and Courtney was the best yet.
Trusted Contributor

I don't think they made a good choice. I won't be watching. And I can't even imagine how bad it will be if they still have Courtney as the sidekick. Geez.

Respected Contributor

If the CEO's at QVC didn't think Shawn was not the person to take over PMSTYLE they would not have given this job to her. From the looks of things it seems that Shawn brings in a lot of money for QVC and they feel she is the person to handle the show. Even though some on here don't care for her your opinion means nothing because the Q people like her and she does her job well enough to be given the show. Good for Shawn I for one will be watching for I think she is a well prepared employee at QVC.

Honored Contributor
On 2/3/2015 12andcounting said:

I don't think they made a good choice. I won't be watching. And I can't even imagine how bad it will be if they still have Courtney as the sidekick. Geez.

I may watch Shawn, but if Courtney is the "sidekick" then no. One host is plenty.

Honored Contributor
On 2/3/2015 Raider Fan said: I have been enjoying the variety of hosts. I would much prefer this to continue. That being said, last night with Pat and Courtney was the best yet.
I think having different hosts is the way to go. I am amazed they would put Shawn in this position since she seems to be the polar opposite of Lisa R....but they must be wanting to totally change PMstyle to be something completely different and putting Shawn as the host will certainly do that.
Super Contributor

I wish they could convince Emily Noel from YOUTUBE to do it...she is really great! So professional! Doubt she would want to, though, with a new baby and new home...

I can't see any of the current hosts doing it--well, not so I would watch...I have nothing against Shawn, but some new, glamorous blood would be great. Don't want to hear Courtney tell me about the effectiveness of wrinkle cream... :-)