Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Any clues about what the TSV will contain?  I love Eve Pearl.  Purchased her first TSV on auto delivery and will continue to buy anything she offers.

I picked up the primer a few months ago because it is silicone free and I love it.  I use such a small amount - less that pea sized and it's a great moisturizer too.  So for the price, when I look at it as a primer plus a moisturizer plus my morning skincare (after Paula's Choice BHA) it's not so expensive to me for the size.  

Her lipsticks are incredible and long wearing (I love the Rose from the first kit) and her blushes are the best around.  I remember a video Wayne Dass put together on what is *actually* in his makeup bag when he goes on sets, and he had around 6 Eve Pearl blushes in his kit Smiley Happy  Good stuff and never bright or clownish.  

@Mrsq2022 do you mean this primer? If so, not sure why you think it is silicone free? I highlighted the silicone in the ingredients according to Eve Pearls' website.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Disodium EDTA, Decylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone

@HappyDaze, HELLO......Woman Happy

I have seen ( maybe) 2 short videos\ Eve Pearl : ref_ shadows but have no information if her foundation is presented for super sensitive skin. Normal to dry if not using either a moisturizer or serum. Have you any more personal decisions on this line? I did, however think that her shadows are excellent from watching one video. The pigment is very rich and very beautiful with using so little. 

I use VERY > little foundation due to a heavier look, so have been using a _Light colored_ color corrector for warmth with a deeper pink blush. Than you in advance. I will make arrangements to schedule time to watch since I never have a chance to shop from any make up counter. NAES.

Occasional Contributor

Any word on what this TSV is going to be???

Contributor

I wish we knew!!!!

Honored Contributor

wow they are really keeping this one under wraps~ Only three days away and NO ONE knows? Not even blue skies for me has info and she usually finds out early. So secretive. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

NAES, on her last show, she had a great tip: no matter what foundation you use-hers or anybody else's-always start with a light hand. Apply on your nose and and put the foundation on your cheeks and brush out towards your ears.  IF you feel the foundation is too heavy, mist your face with water, or lightly dampen your brush, and go over the areas you feel are too thick.  Dampening a blender sponge works well too.

I'm just saying, but from my experience with her foundations, you might do better with the liquid.  It dispenses differently: it has a circular cap with a hole in the middle: depress it all the way down and you are going to probably get too much.  Press lightly, and a much smaller amount will come out. You can control the amount.

I love her split pan foundation as well, but it doesn't quite perform as well as when I first began using it: I feel that I look better with liquids-period. Hope this helps,

Poodlepet2

Super Contributor
Under $60. Foundation ,blush, lipstick, lip liner and 2 brushes
Super Contributor
Even better it's not a lip liner it's a brow pencil! A228554
Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2

Thank you so very much for your time and kind consideration in advance for Eve Pearl's foundation tips.

I have actually been trying to find more about her shadows, then researched her duo compact. 

Believe there is a wide variety at Nordstrom's. BUT! Much easier for my schedule through her show....Soon. 

I have heard great endorsements \ ref: eye shadows, then followed through finding her brushes, then the compact foundation. Nothing, though about her liquids, if I read correctly. 

I appreciate your help with this Very Much. 

"Definitely do not want to miss this particular product"!

Have seen several videos, but what I would need appears too dark. 

Again, thank you. 

NAES.  Woman Happy~

Honored Contributor

Re: New Eve Pearl TSV

[ Edited ]

Just received this email for the TSV for $60. Even though it says blush in sweet cheeks or sultry I saw no option to pick either.

Includes 0.51-oz HD Dual Foundation in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, Dark, or Deep; 0.32-oz Blush Trio in Sweet Cheeks or Sultry Cheeks; 0.01-oz Brow Liner & Definer in Cocoa/Espresso; 0.12-oz Creme Lipstick in Rose; #201 Dual Contour Blender Brush; #204 Dual Fan Highlighter Brush; and reusable brush pouch
Fair: a super-porcelain shade for ultra-fair skin
Light: a neutral light shade with ivory, cream tones
Medium: a universal shade for neutral, cool, and warm tones; good choice if you are unsure of your shade
Tan: a golden warm shade; suitable if you self-tan
Dark: a dark chocolate shade
Deep: a rich espresso shade

Valued Contributor

I've just ordered mine on auto-delivery but I'm disappointed that it's pretty much the same TSV as the past few. I was really hoping for some eye shadows. Maybe there will be a one-day-only, too. Is that greedy of me?