Esteemed Contributor

Hi gals,   I have always said i love Neutrogena................

I decieded to try their Hydroboost line.

I bought it  last yr but gave it to my daughter, without trying, because i used the older ladies line....lol  (81 today)

Suddenly, (I don't know why)  I deceided to try the Hydroboost  line. Actually i was looking for something to brighten my skin.......... thought I was looking old......lol

OMG,i cannot tell you how great it is!   I look great,it feels so  wonderful!    Smiley Happy

I bought the whole line the face wash,the serum and the moistureizer. Then I went back and bought the body lotion or cream .............lol

I am in love!!!! ........and it really feels so nice on my skin!!!!       Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

Happy birthday!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Awwwww  Thank you......."just bee"    <      

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Awwwww  Thank you......."just bee"    <      

@MalteseMomma 

How nice to find a line that makes you happy!  Couldn't ask for a better gift.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I've read a lot of good things about the Hydroboost line.  I may try it out myself.  Thanks for recommending @MalteseMomma .

Happy Birthday to you!  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Happy birthday!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I use the moisturizer and like it very much. It goes on so smoothly and just a little dab covers one side of my face. I hope you're having a very happy day. My sister's birthday was yesterday. I love Maltese dogs by the way.

Respected Contributor

Happy birthday @MalteseMomma!

Contributor

I am 51 and I also love this line.  I tried the serum first and have added the moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

Thanks for posting about Neutrogena.  I've been looking for a skin care line to try.  I am 70 and need to take better care of my face.  Happy Birthday, too!