Super Contributor

I saw these on the beauty show last night. Has anyone tried these fragrances?

Valued Contributor

I had a chance to smell the Nest candles at Nordstrom. I thought they were quality scents but not right for me.

Honored Contributor

I've smelled one (Midnight Fleur) and it was nice but I can't speak to how long it lasted, etc. Sephora carries Midnight Fleur and has a coffret of 5 fragrances in .25-oz sizes. It contains the 3 fragrances QVC offers, plus 2 more. You might want to check that out. If you have a store near you, they have testers, too.

Super Contributor

Yes, I saw that set on the Sephora site. I'm going to be up in the neighborhood of Sephora next week, so I may check it out. Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

I bought a Nest set of lotion and perfume in Midnight Fleur scent. It's smells nice, but I wouldn't say I was wowed by it. The scent was longer lasting in the lotion than the perfume, but neither really had the staying power I wanted. As a result, I doubt I'd purchase any of their other scents.

Super Contributor

Thanks. I think I'll check out the scents before following through with my order (I used the check option).

Honored Contributor

I bought the Nest Beach room mist. I love it, and it does linger. I bought mine at NM for 30 bucks I think. Where did you see Nest? They are rather elegant looking, and the scent lasts.

Honored Contributor

The Beach scent is very clean and crisp.

Frequent Contributor

I, too, recommend sampling them at your local Sephora store. The host and guest describe them so beautifully. I tried the Amazon Lily one, but, it was too green for my tastes. The midnight fleur is quite nice, but, heavy. Definitely an evening fragrance. They all are fairly long lasting.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing she means the Nest Fine Fragrances and not the candles, room mists, or soaps, or body sprays which are different scents. It's confusing that they make body sprays and "Fine Fragrances," which seem to be two completely different things.

I didn't know they made room sprays and now I want to look for those. Thanks for the heads up on the Beach scent!