Regular Contributor

Hi all-I have been using Wen CC for a few years now but am fairly new to the oils. The only oil I have tried is the SHP (which I LOVE). Now I know that in the CC the different "flavors" are for different hair types and give different results, but my question is, in the Wen oils, is there really any difference besides the scent between different ones? The ingredients seem pretty much the same between oils. For those of you that have tried multiple Wen oils, did you notice any difference in the way the oil worked?

Thanks all!

Respected Contributor

Re: Need opinions on Wen Oils

You may want to take a look at this thread which is very thorough on effects of the oil ingredient deck. (http://community.qvc.com/forums/wen/topic/349254/benefits-of-oils.aspx) I use several of the oils and have not been unhappy with any, but I have only ever done purposefully intensive use of one oil over a period of time with TT, since it is a miracle worker. The others I use with their matching CC and whenever I feel like it. My scalp seems to be in the condition I need it to be in. I don't think you would be unhappy with any of them unless you did not appreciate the scent of the one you chose.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need opinions on Wen Oils

Scroll through Hilary's ""Benefits of Oils"" thread because she added more information.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.