Frequent Contributor

Need more info on the It Cosmetic Eyeshadow trio

Who has already bought the it Cosmetic eyeshadow trio's? I am about to get them once I find out how they are????

Honored Contributor

Re: Need more info on the It Cosmetic Eyeshadow trio

I have all of them. The set that includes the double ended brush is a great deal. The IT eyeshadows are my favorites. You only need to touch your brush to the pallet (maybe a very light swipe) and then apply, repeat as often as needed to build to your desired look. There's no need to rub like crazy in order to pick up enough product on your brush. I find the colors very wearable and flattering.

Is there anything in particular that you want to know about them?

Regular Contributor

They are phenomenal! The brush is fantastic & the shadows are so pretty & flatter your eyes. I have the Nudes and the Smoke sets & I love them. I use no other shadows - they cover all of my eyeshadow needs. JeanLouiseFinch is right, the pickup in the brush is great, they will last forever.
Super Contributor

I have it and feel that it is just okay. The new Tartelette pallette is much better, IMO. And Stila's MIND palette is really good.

Frequent Contributor

Good to know about the trio eyeshadows, will look into the Tarte brand. Don't want to have eye shadows that are to light.

Respected Contributor

I find that the IT shadows are highly pigmented, so I can easily build on the color if I want to. Goes on so smooth, and I now appreciate using the lighter colors on my lid. A lot more flattering than those harsh colors. I like this line so well, I tossed all my other eyeshadows.

Contributor

I have the one with the really cool copper shade and it came with the amazing brush. Love it one of my favorite shadows. Very pigmented, very blend able, very long wearing.