Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Cruelty-free razor????????? Now I've heard everything! Haha

@Goldengate8361 

Razor companies use animals to test their razors. They shave off the fur and then leave the skin cut and exposed. Some die from infections.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee , your post was stated much better than mine.  Thanks again for the information. 

Why they insist on doing that to animals is beyond me.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Kachina624 - does it come with a charger? That's a great price for an electric razor. 

@riley1   Yes, it does.  It does a good job too and mine hasn't dulled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have that Panasonic shaver. I love it. The other day I was looking at it on Amazon and the price that day was $40! and then the next day it was $29. Now it's $20 again. 

My point here to anyone interested in that Panasonic shaver is get it when the price is low b/c prices are wacky right now.

Also, if the Panasonic shaver seems to not be shaving very well then take off the head and clean the underside/insides with Dawn with toothbrush and that should take care of the problem. Once you take off the head you'll see what I'm taking about.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    I gave it some thought and, since mine is 4 years old, decided to order another to set aside for when my present one quits.  Rechargeables don't go on forever.  Can't beat the price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thank you for choosing cruelty free!  Every cruelty free purchase helps animals.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee    I gave it some thought and, since mine is 4 years old, decided to order another to set aside for when my present one quits.  Rechargeables don't go on forever.  Can't beat the price.

@Kachina624 

My thoughts exactly. That's why I was looking at it on Amazon just the other day thinking I need a backup.

Respected Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

Thank you for choosing cruelty free!  Every cruelty free purchase helps animals.

@Glittergal , thank you for your post.  The majority of what we use is cruelty free.  Too much suffering for the animals.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - Found the razor and ordered late yesterday. Got a notification it is our for delivery today.