Super Contributor
I use Estée Lauder's Lip Conditioner. I also use Chapstick (the Red Velvet kind is nice.)
Respected Contributor

Dermatologist recommends nothing but WHITE Vaseline. It can't be the regular smelly stuff. Has to be the white kind, comes in a tube. Very soothing and absolutely no odor. Works well!

Super Contributor
I do a lip scrub (I like bliss and philosophy best) and then follow-up with coconut oil chapstick. Tropical Traditions has a great cinnamon coconut oil one. It's the best chapstick I've ever used.
Esteemed Contributor

if you purchase Avon....get some Care Deeply lip balm with Aloe.....I have been using it for years...good stuff....

Super Contributor

daytime: Chapstick or reasonable facsimile ...nighttime: light coat of petroleum jelly

Honored Contributor

Argan oil

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Since starting to use Skinn Lip 6X years ago I have never had chapped lips again. I often apply several times daily.

Respected Contributor
Aquaphor Smiley Happy. My son's dermatologist told him to use this constantly when he was taking Accutane, which causes dry and peeling lips. It worked pretty good.
Trusted Contributor

I use Josie Maran's lip and cheek year round..just on my lips. I use the clear at bedtime and colors during the day.

I used to have terrible dry cracked lips, this has been a permanent solution.. If I ever get one that feels like it's old or sat to long without using, I just put a single drop of Argan oil on it and its all ready to go again.

I did have one that I'd had for a while and it tasted like old lipstick....I took a knife and shaved off the top, used a couple small drops of oil and it was like brand new !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor

Rosebud Salve. Works on small cuts, hangnails, chapped lips -- I swear by it.