Frequent Contributor

I just got a nice baked blush by NYX from Ulta, it is a peach color, called flirt I think and it is really pretty and NYX is very reasonably priced.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny that you ask. I recently decided that wearing Bare Escentuals foundation just looked wrong on me, so I switched to a very old favorite, Max Factor Pan Stik. Several of my friends use it and I found that it works really well for me.

So, now I don't have to use a powdered blush. I went to CVS and bought a few cream blushes that I love:

Loreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in #701/Rose Gold Lift (it gives a really nice, dewy glow that I love).

Maybelline Master Glaze by FaceStudio. I got Coral Sheen but I think it's too pigmented so now I use a tiny bit and it looks very good.

Revlon Cream Blush in Flushed. It looks like bright pink but if you use a small amount, it's really pretty.

They were all well under $10 and now I have fun with my makeup. All my Bare Escentuals is moving on.

Good luck and enjoy your new blushes!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I would suggest the NARS Multiple sticks. I only have one, the favorite, Orga&m one, and I really like it. However, if I was in the market for a new blush, I would go back to the NARS counter and get one of these with a deeper color--but still with that glow-y finish.

Honored Contributor

Josie Maran's cheek gelees look scary in the pot but are very sheer. I have four of them. I bought a duo here on QVC, and it was a great value. The other two I bought at Sephora.

Clinique's cheek pop blushes are also wonderful.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I also have never been disappointed by a Lancome blush, and I've tried many!

Their Blush Subtil palettes are fabulous - there is one for every skin tone and look you could imagine and they cost only $42 for blush, bronzer, and highlighter.

Super Contributor
On 9/3/2014 sunala said:

Funny that you ask. I recently decided that wearing Bare Escentuals foundation just looked wrong on me, so I switched to a very old favorite, Max Factor Pan Stik. Several of my friends use it and I found that it works really well for me.

So, now I don't have to use a powdered blush. I went to CVS and bought a few cream blushes that I love:

Loreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in #701/Rose Gold Lift (it gives a really nice, dewy glow that I love).

Maybelline Master Glaze by FaceStudio. I got Coral Sheen but I think it's too pigmented so now I use a tiny bit and it looks very good.

Revlon Cream Blush in Flushed. It looks like bright pink but if you use a small amount, it's really pretty.

They were all well under $10 and now I have fun with my makeup. All my Bare Escentuals is moving on.

Good luck and enjoy your new blushes!

Great description, pics & swatches of the L'Oreal:

http://www.allurabeauty.com/2013/review-swatches-loreal-visible-lift-color-lift-blushes/