Valued Contributor

Re: Need a primer that makes my make up last, recs?

I've been a MU and beauty junkie for as long as I can remember and I have yet to find a primer that really works to keep my MU on all day. The best for me has been one of the Smashbox primers (it's blue). I currently use the Mally one--just 'cuz I have some remaining and want to use it up. I've tried a LOT of them, and I'm still on the hunt. Love getting all these new recommendations to check out, though. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 6/16/2014 Irishrose136 said:

oops.......wrong about Cargo

But Becca got a rave review here:

http://beautyeditor.ca/2013/09/26/becca-ever-matte-poreless-priming-perfector-review/

The silicone-free primer I bought is Hourglass.

A lot of people rave about that Hourglass primer. Hope you like it -- let us know!

Super Contributor

Hard to answer without all the facts. What foundation(s) are you using? How long does your makeup actually look good before it starts to fade? What setting powder, if any, are you using?

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Frequent Contributor

I really really like the IT cosmetics serum and primer. It has skin care benefits as well. And a little goes a long way. I have all my make up to IT and love it. My BFF gifted me the primer and I will purchase on my own. I use to get compliments on my skin all the time. Once I started using IT I am being complimented all the time again.