Esteemed Contributor
If you use a small stippling brush, creme blushes are easy to apply and wont mess up your foundation. Elf makes one for like three dollars.
Frequent Contributor

I have this blush that I really love. It is by Maybelline. It is a stick blush called Glaze. It is really nice. Goes on so smooth, and it lasts me all day, and looks dewey. Hope they always make it. I like the mauve color. I also like it because it is not a powder. So it goes on creamy, and doesn't settle into fine lines. I just dot it on, and use my ring finger and blend it in.

Respected Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Lindaj46 said:

I have this blush that I really love. It is by Maybelline. It is a stick blush called Glaze. It is really nice. Goes on so smooth, and it lasts me all day, and looks dewey. Hope they always make it. I like the mauve color. I also like it because it is not a powder. So it goes on creamy, and doesn't settle into fine lines. I just dot it on, and use my ring finger and blend it in.

I have seen these in the store. Do these have shimmer in them?

Super Contributor

How apropos. I'm looking for a stick blush and meezers, thanks for starting this thread.

Contributor
Mac and Clinique both have decent creme blushes also. How about the benefit cheek stain lines?
Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 tucsongal said:

Clinique introduced their new chubby stick "cheek colour balm" this year and they are fantastic. They apply so smoothly and easily and last all day on me. I have "amp'd up apple" which is a dusty rose and "robust rhubarb" which is a pretty peachy color. (Don't go by the names, I don't think they match). These have become my number one cream blush, better than Tarte or Josie's argan sticks in my book. My other favorite is Josie's cheek gelee--long lasting, easy to apply. You have to have a little faith with these--the coral and honey colors simply look orange and brown in the pot, but are very pretty when applied. I also have one of the pinks.

LOVE these! So glad you recommended them!