Esteemed Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@GingerHead wrote:

@SandySparkles 

Just wanted to say, I know we all have our sensitivities (I totally get it) but....from what I see you have lovely arms, gorgeous skin and cute veins.

You should see mine they stick out like ropes, they always have, I'm a phlebotomist's dream! haha

@GingerHead  ... "I'm a phlebotomist's dream!"   I'm the opposite, being a phlebotomist's nightmare!  It's always a huge challenge for me and the lab techs to draw my blood ... Ugg!

@SandySparkles  I do understand your concern and have seen some helpful responses to your question.  I hope you're able to find a product  that works well for you.

@shy bobcat Welcome!🥰 I am HOPING so as well, and see a  VERY promising recommendation!💝👍

THANK you SO much for caring to share your kind words of support!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💝 

Esteemed Contributor

@Puggywuggy wrote:
@SandySparkles
You are correct in saying that we are our own worst critics, but seriously, as others have mentioned your arms look lovely! People will only notice your kindness and positivity. I wish you well, whatever you decide to do. My arms are scarred and my veins in one arm are quite prominent from donating blood, no one notices.

@Puggywuggy Welcome!🥰 I SO appreciate your kind words and can relate to your post because my right arm has a vein that has been used for MANY blood draws because it was  "dependable"!😊 You would have to be BLIND to miss it, but it was overused and is now is QUITE prominent! That one is not an issue for me..😁

The PROBLEM child is fairly large one me in my left upper arm that stands out when I wear light colors.😐 It never really bothered me before, but is now on my radar and I find myself glancing at it often when I wear short sleeves! I just knew one of our knowledgeable posters would be able to help!💝

THANK you SO much for caring to share your kind words of support with me today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Makeup Advice.🥰

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@SandySparkles 

From the picture, it does not look bad at all.  But I understand your concerns.  I have really blue veins on the inside of my arms and on my hands, plus other not so nice looking things since I've gotten older and also because I have several skin conditions.  I don't wear any short sleeves out in public any more. I'm just too self-conscious!  I have tried the Laura Geller Body Frosting Powder before and it is a nice product but it will rub off.  It's a nice quick product which washes off when you want it to and is not a pain to deal with like sunless tanning products.  I still use a bit of it occasionally on the lower part of my legs when I wear capri pants if I feel like I want to cover this part of my legs a bit.  Good luck.  I hope you find something that makes you feel better about this.  

@AngelPuppy1 Welcome!🥰 I think mine is age related as well because I am no spring yard bird, but was aging well until THIS year!😁 This is another AWESOME suggestion!💝 I do not mind aging as it is a BLESSING to be able to do so, but sometimes the old barn can use a fresh coat of paint!😄

THANK you SO much for caring to share yet another GREAT suggestion!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖