Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Have you tried concealer on just the areas that need a little coverage?   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@SandySparkles 

@Desertdi Welcome!🥰 THANK you for asking!❤ I once used a concealer by a vendor who worked here MANY sunsets ago, and sold on infommercials but I do not remember her name!😐 I am looking for something light, but effective, that stays put until it is taken off!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@SandySparkles 

@Desertdi Welcome!🥰 THANK you for asking!❤ I once used a concealer by a vendor who worked here MANY sunsets ago, and sold on infommercials but I do not remember her name!😐 I am looking for something light, but effective, that stays put until it is taken off!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

I have a HUGE scar that looks like railroad tracks that runs down  one leg.    I don't cover it...and not a single person has ever mentioned it.      di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie    So funny...I am 69 this year...where did all the spots on my body come from?....Glad I am here but sheesh, the spots!.

Next week I have a derm appt, I have a brownish spot that is ugly and itchy in my bra area that really rubs..it's a painful itch at this point.  I am sure she will remove it.

I am waiting patiently for a cream for sun spots for my hands.

Valued Contributor
Dermablend?
Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Just wanted to say, I know we all have our sensitivities (I totally get it) but....from what I see you have lovely arms, gorgeous skin and cute veins.

You should see mine they stick out like ropes, they always have, I'm a phlebotomist's dream! haha

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Body makeup requires a lot of preparation and does rub off according to what I've read. Just a heads up. 

@ellaphant Welcome!🥰 This information is helpful, and I THANK you for sharing it!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Makeup Advice.🥰

[ Edited ]

@GingerHead wrote:

@SandySparkles 

Just wanted to say, I know we all have our sensitivities (I totally get it) but....from what I see you have lovely arms, gorgeous skin and cute veins.

You should see mine they stick out like ropes, they always have, I'm a phlebotomist's dream! haha

@GingerHead Welcome!🥰  I appreciate your for lovely compliment💝, and as you said, "we have our insecurities"!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share this uplifting post with me! Kindness goes a long way! You have no idea how much I needed positivity today!🤗 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles   I don't see a problem with your arms!  I would just wear them out, if that's what you want.  No one is inspecting the inside of our arms.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Big Joanie    So funny...I am 69 this year...where did all the spots on my body come from?....Glad I am here but sheesh, the spots!.

Next week I have a derm appt, I have a brownish spot that is ugly and itchy in my bra area that really rubs..it's a painful itch at this point.  I am sure she will remove it.

I am waiting patiently for a cream for sun spots for my hands.

@Mom2DogsIt is so nice seeing you EMBRACE your age!🥰 I am HOPING you get some relief after your visit with the dermatologist, because I can imagine how uncomfortable that is for you!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖