Occasional Contributor

Need BareMinerals Cosmetic Bags STAT

[ Edited ]

Why does BareMinerals not make cosmetic bags to store all of our makeup and brushes anymore?  Because of the packaging, you need a special bag/organizer in which to store it, with multiple brush holder pockets and a covered compartment for the jars.  BareMinerals, please start making these bags again in full and travel sizes!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Need BareMinerals Cosmetic Bags STAT

Try the outlet BE stores. If there isn't one near you they can ship. They are very good about explaining on the phone if you don't live near one. The prices are better.

Honored Contributor

I have one of years ago but I rarely use it. I don't have any issues just putting my loose mineral containers in a normal cosmetic bag when I'm traveling. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

My last boutique purchase was over $100 and I was given a free makeup case.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@WDMSue

I would never use a cosmetic bag .... either in my handbag, or to "store" .... how would you even know what you have if it's all put in cosmetic bags?

Honored Contributor

I've used BE for years and can't imagine ever needing a makeup or storage bag for any of the items I own.

Respected Contributor

I've been using the products for years and have a couple of the original makeup bags with the plastic "shelves"  When I travel I never take these.  All the products work fine in a regular bag.  Never had a problem.