Valued Contributor

I've been using IT Cosmetics neck cream and have also used many others from Q and HSN but have not found a real difference in most of them.  Anyone recommend a good neck cream that's reasonably priced, maybe from Amazon or drugstore, that you would recommend?

Honored Contributor

Re: Neck Cream Question

[ Edited ]

Gold Bond Neck & Chest. $12

Thousands of great reviews for this.

GUEST_1bfc9a89-afea-4521-b566-d8734914c788.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Neck Cream Question

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee @patticakes  When a neck cream promises to firm, lift sagging, wrinkled skin in that area, I know it's not going to do those things. It may moisturize that area so that the skin appears better, but it definitely will not add back the missing volume and help the slack in that area caused by that. 

I've used Bare Minerals Ageless Genius Neck Cream for many years. I never expected anything more than extra moisture and maybe a change in the texture in skin of my neck. That did happen. Lift, firm, add volume? No. 

Respected Contributor

Back when SKINN was on ShopHQ I used his Neck Armour, I feel I really noticed a diff. - he now has it in serum and cream, I am not currently using but I know HSN has it, if it ever went on special I might buy it again but I did notice a diff. in my neck appearance when I used it. A little heavy for daytime use, took a long time to dry, just a side note.

Honored Contributor

@patticakes   I am rather a neck cream addict.  I have about 6 different neck creams and I rotate using them twice a day.  I use:

Bare Minerals Genius neck cream

Serious Skin care neck cream

Skinn neck armour

Dr. Denese's neck cream

Prai's neck cream

Isomers neck lotion

.  I also use a neck serum first, that Prai, makes, before applying my neck creams

I have a pretty good neck for 65. Use Sunscreen always too.

But since I use so many brands..... who knows who's is best!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I also bring my Vit.C serums, Retin A, and SPF and whatever I use on my face goes on my neck and chest.

Honored Contributor

I'm not big into neck creams because I've never found them to make a difference. I just use my face moisturizer on my neck.

I've used the Prai neck cream in the past.  It didn't do anything huge and I could not stand the smell.  I have no idea why companies insist on adding parfum to their skincare.  

Esteemed Contributor

I swear by Dr. Denese Wrinkle Defense for the Neck. It works for me.

Super Contributor
I’ve had some luck with this product from Kiehls and it’s helped with some dark spots.

Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Face and Neck Cream, 2.5-oz.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden   I also bring my Vit.C serums, Retin A, and SPF and whatever I use on my face goes on my neck and chest.

@Shanus    could you mention again which Retin A you use and where you buy it? I am going to be in the market to buy some soon. Thank you