Honored Contributor

Re: National "No Dirty Dishes Day" and What Foundation Are You Wearing Today?

I ordered the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Duo, in Wheat.  It arrived yesterday so I'm trying it out today.  It's a tinted moisturizer so not tons of coverage but it evens things out well.  I applied some Pur Minerals (Bisque) over it and really like the combination.  So far, it's lasting nicely.

Honored Contributor

Today I'm wearing the L'Oreal Serum Foundation in 3-4 light/medium.  Perfect shade in this foundation for me.  When first using this, I saw a video by Lisa J where she reviewed it and said she preferred applying this particular foundation with a brush.  Thought she got better coverage.  So I have done that & agreed about the coverage.  Today decided to try something different and used a sponge.  Still love the foundation but the coverage is a bit lighter/sheerer than with the brush.  Both still good, just depends on what you want re coverage for the day.  Then I dusted CT setting powder all over, added some CT bronzer and highlighter, and Clinique's black honey lipstick.  That's it, no eyes/brows today.  Since I'm not going anywhere except out to the mailbox, just ended up not wanting to do my eyes too.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

That's my favorite foundation!