Honored Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 , both of those colors are gorgeous.

After an 8 day vacation of camping and being outdoors on ATV trails, my nails need serious help.  LOL  My last color was an oldie by Gelish called N-Ice Girls Rule.  The tech seemed to be scraping bottom on the bottle but I'm going to try and get it again.  It is a gorgeous very light cream pink with a slight shimmer. 

This is an image of the exact same polish under the Morgan Taylor name and it's not gel but it's the same polish.

See the source image 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I hope you enjoyed your vacation.  Weren't you just in NC? At any rate you deserve as many vacations as you can get.  As I recall, you worked in office during the pandemic.

I love that pinkie sparkle.  I find with pink, a bit of sparkle makes it easier for me to wear the color. 

Gearing up for football.  We will more than likely stay in SB for a good part of the season.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 , yes I was in OBX the last full week of June.  I did work on the 5th of July even though our office was closed and I have been working on Saturdays to make sure everything is done.  I do get 4 weeks of vacation but I have never taken this much time so close together and I never would again unless it was something super special.  (Like my longed for trip to Italy and Croatia)  It is way too stressful because no one does my job while I'm out.   And yes our office did remain open every single day during the pandemic. Woman Frustrated

I'm sort of over my acrylic overlay again.  LOL  I really thought about buying some stuff to do a gel manicure at home but am I really going to do that?  The removal process seems like a hassle I'm not going to bother with.  But I really hate being tied to appointments.  Plus my nails are growing so fast, I really need to get them done at 2 weeks but I'm stretching it to 3. 

Cannot wait for college football to begin!  

Regular Contributor

Sometimes I do the dumbest things. Somehow I failed to post this. So I'm just going to update a bit and post.

@lulu1   Yay for going outside your comfort zone! Very pretty!

@Lipstickdiva  I think pale colors such as this benefit so much from just a touch of sparkle or shimmer. Even if it's not super noticeable, it just makes such a different.

I was going to say my nails were currently "nekkid," but I took a long break while posting and did a magnetic skittle mani. Let's just say my magnetic skills aren't so great. But at least I think I'm getting better. I'm lovng how my right thumb nail turned out. And most of my other nails at lest show a bit of a magnetic effect.

It's past time to remove this mani. I"ve managed to chip several nails (as in the ones that I have peeljng issues with). Do I go with another magnetic? a neon? a multichrome? a jely sandwich?

Respected Contributor

It's been awhile; I've done several manicures and pedicures since last post.

Today it's an OBG, butter LONDON Yummy Mummy. (a cool shimmering nude)  I always loved this shade as it went with everything.  Today I used a new bottle and I swear it's not the same color.  This is greige and I see no shimmer. It's more a fall/winter shade for me.

Respected Contributor

It's been a long time and I've had many color changes since but this morning I did a manicure and pedicure in Zoya Storm.(Storm is a black base with holographic shimmer)

Zoya Storm Nail Lacquer

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 

The Zoya Storm is beautiful. I so enjoy seeing these beautiful polishes. Thanks for sharing!

Butter London is having a 50% sale on viewyourdeal dot com. Lots of polishes and nail treatments to choose from, along with a wide selection of their other products.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Thank you.  I need more nail products like I need a whole in the head but I like butter LONDON products. So, of course I had to purchase enough for free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 

You're welcome! I know what you're saying and you made me laugh. I started with their polishes, then lips and then the color cosmetics, which are awesome!!! I can't speak highly enough of how very, very pleased I've been with my Butter London purchases. A great company that I think for many is a real sleeper.

Occasional Contributor

I'm wearing that one myself right now.