Valued Contributor

@lulu1  

FOXY !!  <G> 

I just clipped and filed my nails down neat and short. 

In process of taking off clear polish and putting on a coat of Nailtiques Plus 2/Clear.    

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT

Valued Contributor

@juperier and ALL, 

Nailtiqjuers Plus 2/ Clear OPI Base on my short nails - neat and clean look.   <G>

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

Nails were done yesterday.  DND Pinklet Lady was my color choice.

Trusted Contributor

@gacat123

Life has other priorities for me right now, so I'm mostly trying to keep my nails protected. Right now I have on a gorgeous magnetic multichrome. Unfortunately I dinged a few nails with the magnet. Plus this is a really subtle magnetic effect and I didn't quite get there on most of my nails. Basically, while the color shift is beautiful, the mani itself is just not the best, and I don't really have time to re-do.

Valued Contributor

@juperier 

Life Priority Issues Happen.    Hanging on by your fingernails some days... 

Take care and check in when you can. 

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT

Respected Contributor

Re: Nail polish threads.

[ Edited ]

I stepped out of my comfort box and went for something summery on both my fingers and toes.

The base is Essie Udon Know Me.  The topper is Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

Image result for essie udon know me swatch

Image result for deborah lippmann mermaid's dream swatch

Trusted Contributor

@lulu1

Good for you...and  very pretty combination!

Valued Contributor

@juperier  and ALL, 

I have been using   *NOW Ultra Pure Lanolin*  on my cuticles/first knuckle with good results. 

Consistency is much like thick honey and  this a treatment to soak in.  (sticky)

Any patriotic manicures out here?  My nails are short and bare at the moment. 

Have a Great Fourth of July!  

Keep Calm and Polish On, 

CAT

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 Very pretty! I've been debating on a shade of turq. 

I came here to ask, what's the best nail polish (inexpensive) that resists chipping?? I have nice nails & do them myself. I mainly use Sally Hansen or Opi. Last night I used a base coat, as well as top coat. Today, after hardly doing anything, the edges are already showing wear. TIA!

Trusted Contributor

@gacat123

My nails are also short and partially bare (as in some pretty decent chipping along the edges. A lot of that is due to the fact that I've been doing a lot of paper shredding and periodically end up digging the little bits of paper from the blades because I've either put in too many pieces of paper and need to clear the resulting jam or not emptied it soon enough and ended up needing to clear the paper that's packed up against the blades.

I may at least remove what polish is left on my nails and  paint on a layer or two of polish later today. Probably either white or close to it. That way I can skip the base coat without having to worry about staining (not sure I could find a bottle of base coat in the current mess).

I hope you, and everyone else, has a wonderful 4th!