Super Contributor

Just thought i'd share my find I have purchased over the years all sorts of nail buffers none of which performed the way my new find Debra Lippman's 4 way nail buffer did with little to no effort I have ridge free nails and a beautiful shine. Well worth the purchase.

Super Contributor

Ok, finally. I just took off the Ginger + Liz polish, can you believe that? I got a tiny chip on my index Friday, and fixed it, added top coat, and took it off last night. That polish wears like iron for me, and I totally wasn't expecting that.

I will get caught up in just a second. Here is Treble Maker by China Glaze. It is bright, but not as bright as it appears in the pic. It's a couple shades darker than this. I applied two thin coats and it was a fantastic, fast drying formula. Seche Vite top coat.

Super Contributor

Safre, you're very welcome. And yes, Revlon does Chanel dupes that are very good. I've found them at stores like Big Lots for $1.If you have Dollar Tree stores near you, they have Revlon, Sally Hansen, Milani, and Maybelline polish, as well as a couple other brands.

Knit-Chick, I don't own a frosty white but am looking for one. I missed a great collection from China Glaze back 2010 that had a gorgeous white called Frosty. I would love for them to do that collection again.

Jup, thanks for the pic. I love these neons so I'm going to be keeping an eye on Virago Varnish. Of course there's a ton I want from KB. I've got to get an order together.

Bella, I can't wait to try that polish. I haven't had a chance to go shopping yet so I'm about to go into withdrawals. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

Hey girls!

jup - Interesting info on the thinners! Are you loving What Are You Wading For? ? It's sooo pretty! Dust in the Bottle is fab, too; I'm assuming it's like ChG Fairy Dust. That's an awesome collection! Woohoo...look at your rainbow of swatches! That's awesome!

txrose - Oh, I'm so glad you found a buffer that you love! Hope you weren't affected by all the rain in Texas!

Snow - Gah! That is such a gorgeous green! I have yet to make it back out to Sally's to see that collection in person. Um, not that they'll have it! haha

I just took Orly Gumdrop off, so I'm just sitting here trying to decide what I'm in the mood for next. I'm thinking blue...we'll see. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Here's Gumdrop:

Orly Gumdrop 2015

Super Contributor

txrose, I meant to say in my last comment that Deborah Lippmann has the best things. Her nail tools and polishes are great. I received her Smooth Operator 4-way nail buffer in several sets and do keep one in my purse.

Another file I used to use to use many years ago was the ProStrong. It was one of the best I had tried at that time. I read the reviews a while back and some said the files aren't the same anymore. That's too bad because they were and I would have recommended them to anyone wanting to purchase from the Q. I would have to try them again before I could do that now, but at $15 I don't want to at this time.

bella, when you see the bottle, it will be true to color. I wish, wish, wish I had gotten UV Meant To Be or DJ Blew My Mind instead of Daisy Know My Name. I should have watched the video again just before going to the store. Oh well, if they still have either, or both, of those I'm going to pick them up. I haven't tried DKMN yet but am hoping I can get it to work.

Trusted Contributor

Snow - The photo (obviously) isn't color accurate. But at least it shows the variation in colors. China Glaze Treble Maker is a bit more muted than KB Shimmer I Can't Kelp Myself. My guess is that China Glaze Daisy Know My Name with white undies would be very close to KB Shimmer Rum Me the Right Way (which is bright, bright, bright on the nails...my nails definitely jumped right out there when I had it on). I'd say the three closest in color are China Glaze UV Meant To Be (shiny), Virago Varnish Paradise Pool (matte) and KB Shimmer In Yacht Water (slightly lighter). At least one review mentioned staining with UV Meant To Be. I haven't worn any of the three yet, so no personal experience to relate.

bella - If there was a Sally's anywhere convenient to get to, I'd probably try the Beauty Secrets thinner when I need more. Online the shipping is more than the price of the thinner. I went with the OPI mostly because I'd used it in the past and because OPI is a reputable brand. What Are You Wading For? is absolutely gorgeous! Very strong linear holo! Yes, Dust in the Bottle is very similar to Fairy Dust. Comparing the two in the bottle, I'd say that Dust in the Bottle might lean just the teeniest bit more silver. But they're about as close to exact dupes as you're going to get.

Is everyone aware that Zoya has another Mystery Trio promo going on?

While I was waiting for posting to be opened up I changed my polish to KB Shimmer Shell Shock. I wasn't sure I'd like it on, but I definitely do...sort of mannequin hands meets glitter...

kbs_shell_shock (polish appears just a bit lighter n photo I found)

Super Contributor

I didn't know about the Zoya promo. Thanks, jup! I ordered mine {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Do the KB neons need a white base?

Trusted Contributor

Snow - I only found the Zoya promo by accident (and of course ordered immediately). No, the KB neons don't need a white base.

I'm hoping that I finally got my hands on the elusive Pipe Dream neon collection during this morning's restock.

Trusted Contributor

I'm wearing this on my toes by O.P.I called 'O.P.I scores a goal'

Fingernails are just O.P.I clear-coat.

Super Contributor

Cranberries - That's a gorgeous color!

jup - I love your description of that KB Shimmer 'mannequin hands meets glitter'!

Snow - Oh gosh, I'm sorry I haven't mentioned the Mystery Box promo! I got the email last week, but I knew I wasn't ordering, so I just didn't think about it again! Duh to me!

And...I forgot to post what I'm wearing today - double duh! haha {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I went with butter LONDON Macbeth. I don't know how to describe it....a pinky red? A reddish pink? I dunno...but it's one of my faves.

butter LONDON Macbeth