Respected Contributor

HSN carries a line called Londonberry.  I am very pleased with the product.  It is a "cleaner" brand (as clean as can be I suppose for nail polish) and the colors are nice.  Right now there is a 4 piece set which I got yesterday for $25.  Check it out!  I do my own nails so I "spurge" on the polish!  

Respected Contributor

Sorry...the name is Londontown!  Not Londonberry.  I got the Desert Bloom set and the Autumn Leaves set.  Very nice!!

Respected Contributor

You mean Londontown? If that is what you mean I have used it. It is Ok. I did not find anything special about it.

Respected Contributor
I ordered the nude shades set. This line gets very good reviews on Ulta’s site.
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl They have some beautiful colors. I haven't used the nail polish, but I have been using the cuticle oil & I love it.

Trusted Contributor

I like this polish - lasts long for me.  Their direct site has some good deals once in a while.  i bought a set that included their nail illuminator which I love.

Respected Contributor
Have you tried the base coat?
Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

HSN carries a line called Londonberry.  I am very pleased with the product.  It is a "cleaner" brand (as clean as can be I suppose for nail polish) and the colors are nice.  Right now there is a 4 piece set which I got yesterday for $25.  Check it out!  I do my own nails so I "spurge" on the polish!  

Thanks for the recommendation ! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I ordered a couple kits last year, pre pandemic.  I would have retuned them but the timing did not work out with the fallout of covid.  Anyways, the condition of my nails got worse.  I had their whole KUR base, top coat and nail concealer set with polishes.  I feel the polish did not last on the nail more than two days (tops).  I appreciate all the healthy claims regarding their contents, etc. but just not for me.  

Respected Contributor

I love Londontown! The polish wears like iron - I get at least two weeks without a chip. I also use a base coat and a top coat as part of my routine.

They frequently offer discounts on their website. I've gotten anywhere from 20% to 45% off. That 45% off was around Thanksgiving last year, hopefully they'll offer it again this year, that's when I stock up!