Trusted Contributor

Re: NYX Cosmetics - Are these products worth trying?

in a word, yes!

My favorite NYX product is their lipstick in the color Thalia. It's my favorite lipstick at the moment, too.

Here's a swatch from lifesentropy with some more lipcolors:

Super Contributor

Vamp, Thanks so much for posting the NYX lipstick swatches. Great colors and quality too. And I'm also currently using and loving that shade Thalia!
Contributor

They are. You can read reviews of their various products on makeup blogs. I have purchased items from that brand based on blog reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I would use their eyeshadow primer and lip primer any day over the higher end brands I've tried. I have found them to be much smoother in their application and they don't gunk up with my eyeshadow or lipstick by the end of the day. I have also used their Jumbo eye pencil in MILK or MILKY to highlight a line right above and right underneath my eyebrow to make my eye area look opened up...it looks great. I got that tip right here on our forum about a year or so ago.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the swatch color picture, vamp! I hear and read about Thalia all the time on blogs and in magazines. Women are so enamored with it. It looks beautiful, I may have to give it a try!

Super Contributor

The Wonder Pencil is a must for me. I use it in the Light, and it is perfect to outline my lips and highlight under the brow. I learned about it on this forum and have been using it in place of more expensive options since then.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I have tried is a set of lip-liners I got on Hautelook last year. They have been good and comparable to other brands I have tried. I may try some other things from their line after reading all of the good reviews.