New Contributor

My signature scent....Now and Forever....can't find it!!!!! Please, bring it back!

This has been my signature scent for years....people constantly come up to me asking what I am wearing...I love it, love it.  Others have begged me for it as a gift.  Please do not stop carrying it...please, please, please.

Super Contributor

Re: My signature scent....Now and Forever....can't find it!!!!! Please, bring it back!

You should post your request on David Dangle QVC’s facebook page. He is the one that has contact with the buyers for Joan Rivers.

Respected Contributor

Re: My signature scent....Now and Forever....can't find it!!!!! Please, bring it back!

The perfume is available on eBay if you need it now. The suggestion to contact David on FB is a good idea, he said he reads it. I wear L by Soft Surroundings & would be disappointed if it was discontinued. Good Luck.

Respected Contributor

also available on amazon and fragrantica (a site that just sell purfumes) 

i remember buying that before. i liked it alot at the time.

Respected Contributor

Now and Forever was my signature perfume, too. Now I use it extremely sparingly and have an unopened bottle stashed away. I second a request to David Dangle to bring Now and Forever back!

Super Contributor

I would love it if David or Melissa would relaunch the Joan Rivers Beauty business. the foot cream! the lovely lipstick/nail polish sets- so lady like and up to date. Her face creams and perfumes. so sad that it is out of business.

Trusted Contributor

I'm another lady that loved that fragrance, and who also really liked her cosmetics, too.

I think that it would be great if her cosmetics line was brought back again.

I enjoyed her accessories, too.

I also have some of her small purses that came with her cosmetic kits. 

I had one of her large tote bags, and I used to get comments about it all of the time, where I would refer people here to the Q to tell them that it was a Joan Rivers design. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I second the motion to bring back the JR beauty products!  Her hand and nail products were The Best!  (I don't think I ever smelled Now & Forever...)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

i loved joan. she was the best. miss her. 

any yes, her products were very nice. i still have a pink leather purse she did. i remember when i presented, i wasn't fast enough, and it was gone, never to be seen again.  i had to hunt it down on ebay. 

Esteemed Contributor

I miss her cosmetics as well. I loved her lipsticks, lip pencils, hand cream (although I hated the smell, it worked remarkably well), foot cream, nail polish, and face wash. I also loved Now and Forever. She said it smelled like gardnenias (her favorite flower as well as mine), but I never thought it smelled like gardenias at all.

I'd be very careful buying old stock on eBay. I have almost a full bottle of the perfume spray, but it turned. I keep all my perfumes in a dark cabinet but although most of my other older perfumes have not changed, the Now and Forever really turned bad.

There's a lot of people out here missing Joan and her cosmetics. David Dangle, listen to us!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett