Respected Contributor

Re: My beauty purchases to be mindful of in 2019

@tsavorite wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I tend to buy pallettes which have colors I like along with  the ones I don't.

They don't look right on me no matter what the Vendor says

Ya those palettes are a big risk!  I purchased a do it yourself one at Ulta...by Buxom...I picked out the 6 shades I liked/wanted and felt looked best on me and loaded them into the blank palette.  I love what I have now as they look good on me and I will use them all this way.  If I get tired of 1 I can just pick up a new color and load it in.  This worked out so well for me...just did this before Christmas.

No more bath/lotion or face potions to be purchased this yr...I have plenty and will be using it ALL UP until it is totally gone!  No matter what the "deal" is.....I will be passing!

@tsavorite this customizable eye palette idea is genius! They should ALL be this way. That way, no one ends up with colors they'll never use, which is such a waste!

Honored Contributor

Re: My beauty purchases to be mindful of in 2019

I also have too much in the way of cosmetics, etc.  Vowed not to buy more, but yesterday I did order an IT Cosmetics blush and a Josie M. item.  (have been hit or miss with items of both these brands in the past)  I have so many shower gels, lotions, etc., but really love having a variety.  Have many unopened too.  Trying not to be tempted by any more cosmetics.