Honored Contributor

Re: My Skinn order from Hautelook shipped today!

On 3/14/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 3/14/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/14/2015 SeaGal said:

Hi Krissy! California eh?, yes that makes it even stranger. I can hear it in your voice you are happy with your new goodies! I have heard from most everyone that has used the cotton minerals DJ offers are the best, the cotton makes a big diff. And how can a BB called 'Laugh' not be great lol, with a name like that!! I hear his Desert Bloom scent in body products is to die for too. He copied that scent from a cactus bloom in his own yard that blooms once a year, each flower for one day, he says the scent is intoxicating, as has some posters here. Maybe keep an eye on that one too for summer to mix it up!

Hoping I just get a nice surprise when I go down to the mailbox today! Heehee!

Hi SeaGal! Can you tell me how the Borghese mask trio kit worked for you? How do they compare to the masks from Skinn? I'm trying to decide if I should try the Borghese masks or the upcoming Skinn weekender TTV with new masks. Have a fab weekend!

Hi Chi! I would like to weigh in on the Borghese masks (which I got as part of a TTV several months ago) I really love the Delicato and find it similar to D's Skinn Vacuum mask (both contain kaolin clay) I gave the Brightening mask (forget the name) to a friend and I haven't tried the regular Fango as of yet but all in all the masks are great...I do like D's Bio-fusion,which I am out of now, and his Watermelon moisture mask/Mango eye masks are fantastic! I am curious about the trio of PTR masks coming to the Q in late March or early April, especially the Irish moor mud and the oxygen one...If you have tried any of his masks, let me know how you liked them and if they a fun twist on masking...

edited:

A264358 -
this is the kit available now on Q...I must have seen the Irish moor mud and oxygen masks onPTR website...oops LOL these also look interesting especially the 24 kt gold one...
Hi Krissy! Thx for your input. I will order the Borghese mask trio next time they are back with a TTV. Wish Skinn would offer a mask trio. I did see the PTR masks & was interested until someone posted that he does testing on animals. Interested to see the presentation of the 2nd upcoming Skinn Weekender TTV with the new masks, sacred oil & overnight treatment. Wonder why it's taking Evine so long to post the TTV photos.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

I received mine on Wednesday and yesterday. Actually the item that arrived first was placed at the same time but was not a Skinn product.

Thanks Tique, so maybe they are in the vincinity!! I was thinking everybody has long since rec'd theirs but me!

eta~ one more thing, did either of you receive shipping notices or tracking #s? Like I said all I have rec'd is that broken ship/track link for one item, weird!

SeaGal, I received two tracking notices. I just tried both links and they show "Delivered".

ETA: Check your order history on Hautelook. The tracking numbers are there also.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

I received mine on Wednesday and yesterday. Actually the item that arrived first was placed at the same time but was not a Skinn product.

Thanks Tique, so maybe they are in the vincinity!! I was thinking everybody has long since rec'd theirs but me!

eta~ one more thing, did either of you receive shipping notices or tracking #s? Like I said all I have rec'd is that broken ship/track link for one item, weird!

SeaGal I did get tracking number... The delivery company is OnTrac and showed shipped 3/6 rec 3/9... HTH's Chi- I am interested in that mask set as well... I have the regular fango on now testing it for you lol I love the invigorating feel of the regular fango and it smells so spa-ish! A winner!
Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

SeaGal I did get tracking number... The delivery company is OnTrac and showed shipped 3/6 rec 3/9... HTH's Chi- I am interested in that mask set as well... I have the regular fango on now testing it for you lol I love the invigorating feel of the regular fango and it smells so spa-ish! A winner!
Yes, let me know your thoughts about the fango mask. I tried the fango mask years ago-not good, it caused breakout so I wonder if it was/is too harsh for me. Now they offer a milder version with the Delicato so I am curious to try it again. I recall that trio was offered at a great price-hope they offer it again soon!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

Yes, let me know your thoughts about the fango mask. I tried the fango mask years ago-not good, it caused breakout so I wonder if it was/is too harsh for me. Now they offer a milder version with the Delicato so I am curious to try it again. I recall that trio was offered at a great price-hope they offer it again soon!
I found the delicato very similar to Skinn vacuum mask so if you can use that one I say try it... I have removed the fango and sitting on my porch with the watermelon and mango masks on, spraying his pure energy mineral while enjoying our nice AZ weather... It is Sunday spa day at Krissy's LOL
Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

I found the delicato very similar to Skinn vacuum mask so if you can use that one I say try it... I have removed the fango and sitting on my porch with the watermelon and mango masks on, spraying his pure energy mineral while enjoying our nice AZ weather... It is Sunday spa day at Krissy's LOL
Oh, your treatment sounds amazing! I need to get the pure energy mist-last Skinn visit I watched a segment where D said to use the mist over the watermelon mask to keep it active-learn something new each visit! I love the combo of Vacuum + Watermelon mask after DermAppeal or a peel treatment. That is on my agenda later today ;-)

Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

Sure hope no innocent bystanders wander by....{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

On 3/15/2015 gokat said:
On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

Sure hope no innocent bystanders wander by....{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I managed to wear a robe and I have 6 foot block walls Gokat! Hee hee! Good Sunday spa morning to you! T minus 5 days until our guy D is back! Can't wait to check out his Weekend spa kit...to add to all of my many masks Wink

Respected Contributor

On 3/15/2015 gokat said:
On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I managed to wear a robe and I have 6 foot block walls Gokat! Hee hee! Good Sunday spa morning to you! T minus 5 days until our guy D is back! Can't wait to check out his Weekend spa kit...to add to all of my many masks Wink

Line forms at the rear for that mask TTV kit, megirl{#emotions_dlg.devil2}! Feelin' a little porky here after completing full-on spa treatments earlier and got me "glow" on. T-5 and counting down... Get ready to DAZZLE 'em! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2015 gokat said:
On 3/15/2015 gokat said:
On 3/14/2015 Tique said:

Line forms at the rear for that mask TTV kit, megirl{#emotions_dlg.devil2}! Feelin' a little porky here after completing full-on spa treatments earlier and got me "glow" on. T-5 and counting down... Get ready to DAZZLE 'em! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Lol, the new masks are like those used at spas--single use pre treated cloth with cutouts for the eyes & mouth. I had an anti aging facial at a spa that concluded with a collagen mask via the pre soaked cloth-it was awesome. Would be great to have an at home option!