Super Contributor

I've used it both ways--results were the same.

Trusted Contributor
I use it on soaking wet hair. I seem to get less frizz that way.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor
I've been using it mostly right after my SC while still in the shower. I have a few times put in towel dried hair. I think in get better results with using it on soaking wet hair. Just ordered more mousse, should be here today!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor
I have also found that it is important to really take and twist the mousse into your hair. I think I get better results when I make sure to really work the mousse into my hair.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

I put on a turbie towel that the Q sells to absorb excess moisture and then I comb my hair and apply the mousse. The shine and holding power is amazing with this product. It is truly like nothing I have ever used before.

The reason I towel dry is because I read that blow drying completely wet hair is more damaging because of more heat necessary to accomplish the task of drying it.

edited to add I use his 613 mousse.

Valued Contributor

During his presentations he has stated to apply to soaking wet hair.

Respected Contributor
Okay, I have been using the mousse for the last 4 cleanses. I have been putting it on soaking wet hair. However, I will say that a lot of the water has been wrung out of my hair before applying the mousse because of all the raking and twisting I do as I apply my styling creme. I have been using 3 pumps of mousse on the crown and 3-4 pumps on the midshaft and ends. I have a whole new love of the mousse!!! I have figured out that I like the regular mousse better than the 613 mousse.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor
I apply it in the shower to wet hair. It is my last step. I apply CC as my leave in and comb that through once I rake, twist and push. I then apply SC (mixed with either VTS or GS) and once I rake, twist, push and comb that through, I apply Mousse.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Frequent Contributor

I put a small pump of CC for leave in and then put my hair in a towel, then put the mouse in after taking the towel off. I don't towel dry my hair any more than what dries up from the towel itself. I realized that I probably wasn't using enough after seeing a presentation and used more today and it made a big difference. Plus I let my hair air dry 100% and I'm happy with it. I only have the small 613 bottle so I don't use it all the time. I want to buy more but they don't have a special price right now and I am wishing I had bought it during EP day.

Super Contributor

I usually use it when I am prone to frizzies, which is mostly in the fall and I used it on wet not soaking hair. I tried it on dry hair last night and really liked the results this morning.