Respected Contributor
Do most of you put the mousse in your hair while it is soaking wet or after you towel dry your hair? I'm just wondering about the best way to use it. Thanks!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

It depends on whether I remember to have it in the shower or not! I have done it both ways and they both seem to work. But, I have just started to use it so am still playing with it. My shower is full of WEN so sometimes I have to trade things out!

Esteemed Contributor
Same with me, if I forget to bring it with me I put it on after. But I don't use the mousse every time I cleanse. I have used it on dry hair and I liked the results.
Respected Contributor

I put everything in before I squeeze out the water. Then I may just spritz a little more RTM if it is a yummy seasonal.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I briefly towel off the water, and then apply the mousse.

Respected Contributor
Thanks! I may try it both ways to see what works better. The directions say to use it on soaking wet hair, but I was wondering how it worked on towel dried hair, too. The mousse is just okay to me on my super thick hair. I am trying to find the best way to use it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Occasional Contributor

After I towel dry. I don't want the product to get diluted with all the water in soaking wet hair.

Respected Contributor
I used the mousse on soaking wet hair today. I cleansed with TT and BGT and followed with CA styling creme and Sam mousse. I like my hair today. My hair seems silky and shiny. It also has no frizz. The key will be to see how I like the mousse long term. Last time I tried it, I liked it the first time, but later didn't because my hair seemed too poofy. It's not poofy today, so we'll see.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

It works best for me if I use SC on wet hair and apply the mousse once I remove my Turbie Twist.

Contributor

I use the mousse after I remove my turbie, too.

But I only have been using it at my roots for some lift, mixed with a couple of shots of vtm.